My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Would rather Ucas and not hack the fuck out the diff or rear crossmember IMO. #leveledlyfe #fuckifslifts

Sent from Tapashit

Would rather do rcx and decrank. But I'd get the 4" rcx so u have the smaller block.
yeah I think that's what I'd do. I just need to figure out what my priorities are.
Would rather Ucas and not hack the fuck out the diff or rear crossmember IMO. #leveledlyfe #fuckifslifts

Sent from Tapashit
waitwut? If I ran cognito uca's, I'd still have the problem of rubbing and a shitty ride because of the amount of crank in the keys? amiright?

bout dat time again..

xFiCLgZ.jpg

Last edited:
thanks. I got a handful of compliments at a local carshow today. It made me feel good. That's the first show my truck has been registered in.

:hmm:

gonna bump my current plans so I can get my priorities in line.

-solve front end problem (possibly new uca's)
-tint (scheduled)
-new hid's (ordered)
-exhaust (ordered)
-cai
-efans
-tune
-c/m mirrors w/ chrome cap
-bed liner
-billet grille
-sss cap (need help finding one!)
-tan suede headliner
-sound insulation
-new steering wheel controls
-detail by Justin (scheduled)

Last edited:
U should buy my weld flat caps, $45 shipped ;)
5y4yjyha.jpg

Truck looks awesome tho! Sorry to solicit lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He won't put on lift kits then take them off like you
Doesn't matter, just the fact of having to do that makes me cringe now. DNW ever again.

waitwut? If I ran cognito uca's, I'd still have the problem of rubbing and a shitty ride because of the amount of crank in the keys? amiright?

The rcx lift requires you to hack the fuck out your front diff and you'll have to cut a piece off your rear crossmember brackets. So pretty much can never return to stock if u ever wanted too. They make a little piece you can weld back on the diff but once you cut shit, it'll never go back factory 100% IMO

The Ucas will give you more clearance Inbetween the droop stops and the Ucas which = a better ride. You're probly only cranked what 2-2.5? Not bad IMO. As for the rubbing, well that's somethin you'll have to figure out lol that's what 33x12.50 MUDs and x10 -25 will do to a leveled truck how bad is it?

Sent from Tapashit

Doesn't matter, just the fact of having to do that makes me cringe now. DNW ever again.

The rcx lift requires you to hack the fuck out your front diff and you'll have to cut a piece off your rear crossmember brackets. So pretty much can never return to stock if u ever wanted too. They make a little piece you can weld back on the diff but once you cut shit, it'll never go back factory 100% IMO

The Ucas will give you more clearance Inbetween the droop stops and the Ucas which = a better ride. You're probly only cranked what 2-2.5? Not bad IMO. As for the rubbing, well that's somethin you'll have to figure out lol that's what 33x12.50 MUDs and x10 -25 will do to a leveled truck how bad is it?

Sent from Tapashit

End of the day, you can buy a NBS front diff with 3.73's from any local wrecking yard or truck part out for $150. But who cares if you have to hack it up about for it to fit nicely into a lift kit crossmember? Not everyone lifts a truck, then removes a lift, as it is just retarded.

:hmm:

gonna bump my current plans so I can get my priorities in line.

-solve front end problem (possibly new uca's)
-tint (scheduled)
-new hid's (ordered)
-exhaust (ordered)
-cai
-efans
-tune
-c/m mirrors w/ chrome cap
-bed liner
-billet grille
-sss cap (need help finding one!)
-tan suede headliner
-sound insulation
-new steering wheel controls
-detail by Justin (scheduled)

I Like I ideas! If you want to go a cold air, the Spectre intake is the same as K&N polished, and like $100. Get a good K&N filter afterwards, and only be out $150 total.

As far as UCA's or lift. You can haz a 4/6" RCX for $900. $1000 to buy, then get $100 back if you post completed pictures on GMFS under RCX thread.

What are you doing for exhaust? Add a 34" radiator and a harness to your e-fans.
Running them out the back (one on each corner) at 45° angles tucked up and pointed down. And I didn't know I needed the radiator but I plan on getting the harness from ls1fans

Running them out the back (one on each corner) at 45° angles tucked up and pointed down. And I didn't know I needed the radiator but I plan on getting the harness from ls1fans
Measure the radiator. If it is around 28" then you need the larger one. I got a 34" from JC Whitney on eBay for $115 shipped a few months ago.