My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

You have a pic of the led bar mount you or your brother came up with? Just got a 24" and need to come up with something for behind the grill

No but I'll take one in a little bit.

I pulled the hid's out for now and threw the silverstars back in. Gonna see if these are better than the hid's and go from there. I may buy a set of 5000k next but I just hate how shitty the output is. And no I'm not doing a retro. I hate how retros look in these headlights. Am stuck. :hurumph:

Edit

Dat halogen life :okay:

9rqYp4v.jpg

Last edited:
No but I'll take one in a little bit.

I pulled the hid's out for now and threw the silverstars back in. Gonna see if these are better than the hid's and go from there. I may buy a set of 5000k next but I just hate how shitty the output is. And no I'm not doing a retro. I hate how retros look in these headlights. Am stuck. :hurumph:

Edit

Dat halogen life :okay:

9rqYp4v.jpg

Get some 5k morimoto's. I'm tellin you son.

Thinks 5k have shitty output.
Wants to do some hideous dickfuck exhaust.

Am I in the JSP thread?
:wat:

Last edited:
Honestly, I dont care. It's not like I'm wrapping the truck in camo and putting rockstars on. Sorry I want to try something new with the exhaust because I'm tired of the drone from dumped tips. I really don't care what jmo has to say. He's never really brought anything to this forum besides his cali bro douchebagness. Alecks cant give anyone shit because his "build thread" has turned into a "put this truck back to stock" thread. Ryan is just a pointy haired fuck. And my thread is nothing like jsp because my truck is most defintwly nothing like it was when I bought it. /end rant.

lol. :hemad:

And I seent he bought another pair of shitty hids.
You get what you pay for in this world my son. Instead of buying 3 shitty assfuck ebay sets. Buy 1 set from TRS and be done with it :fp: