My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Honestly, I dont care. It's not like I'm wrapping the truck in camo and putting rockstars on. Sorry I want to try something new with the exhaust because I'm tired of the drone from dumped tips. I really don't care what jmo has to say. He's never really brought anything to this forum besides his cali bro douchebagness. Alecks cant give anyone shit because his "build thread" has turned into a "put this truck back to stock" thread. Ryan is just a pointy haired fuck. And my thread is nothing like jsp because my truck is most defintwly nothing like it was when I bought it. /end rant.

Why you so mad? Lol. I was fuckin with you lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Have you seen my sig? You know how much crap I still get even though the truck's long gone? :rofl: Don't worry about em dude. :shake:

But on another note, I like the exhaust idea. I hate dumped anything. I like the look of tips when they're tucked nice and it always sounds better with tips and cuts way down on drone like you said

Sent from TapaTwat

Alecks cant give anyone shit because his "build thread" has turned into a "put this truck back to stock" thread.

:reallife: what happened to "I'm gonna focus on gofast." Lmao cam is coming soon, no stock truck here. I still luv u tho. I think the exhaust idea is nice actually, it's coming from that Carolina origin or whatever, I've seen it before, and it can be pulled off as long as you don't see any tailpipe and the tips are too low or too dumped.

lol. :hemad:

And I seent he bought another pair of shitty hids.
You get what you pay for in this world my son. Instead of buying 3 shitty assfuck ebay sets. Buy 1 set from TRS and be done with it :fp:
I have the same hids he got and mine are just as good if not a little better than my Morimotos. Lol

lol. :hemad:

And I seent he bought another pair of shitty hids.
You get what you pay for in this world my son. Instead of buying 3 shitty assfuck ebay sets. Buy 1 set from TRS and be done with it :fp:
Since you never contribute anything here, I'd appreciate it if you'd get the fuck out of my thread. I dont care for your builds yet I stay out of your threads instead of saying something negative about it. It's mutual respect.
Meh, on a lighter not, how bout those pics bro
Sorry man I keep forgetting. I'll send you a picture by the end of today. I'll be at a show this morning but I'll take one when I get back home.
Have you seen my sig? You know how much crap I still get even though the truck's long gone? :rofl: Don't worry about em dude. :shake:

But on another note, I like the exhaust idea. I hate dumped anything. I like the look of tips when they're tucked nice and it always sounds better with tips and cuts way down on drone like you said

Sent from TapaTwat
:shake:
:reallife: what happened to "I'm gonna focus on gofast." Lmao cam is coming soon, no stock truck here. I still luv u tho. I think the exhaust idea is nice actually, it's coming from that Carolina origin or whatever, I've seen it before, and it can be pulled off as long as you don't see any tailpipe and the tips are too low or too dumped.
Word. It won't be the exact same as dad's. I think his lioks kinda trashy. I just meant that I'm having it run out the back with one on each corner at a 45° and angled down. I think it will look better. We'll see.
I have the same hids he got and mine are just as good if not a little better than my Morimotos. Lol
Imo. My xentec's weren't that bad, I just got tired of the color and instead of ordering new bulbs, I decided to try another brand.

Since you never contribute anything here, I'd appreciate it if you'd get the fuck out of my thread. I dont care for your builds yet I stay out of your threads instead of saying something negative about it. It's mutual respect.

Sorry man I keep forgetting. I'll send you a picture by the end of today. I'll be at a show this morning but I'll take one when I get back home.

:shake:

Word. It won't be the exact same as dad's. I think his lioks kinda trashy. I just meant that I'm having it run out the back with one on each corner at a 45° and angled down. I think it will look better. We'll see.

Imo. My xentec's weren't that bad, I just got tired of the color and instead of ordering new bulbs, I decided to try another brand.

Haha not big deal. Whenever

^Always loved his setup. Tried to do it on my old truck, the tips were too long and the guy at the shop failed lol

Sent from TapaTwat

The angles must be exact and they both have to match. They have to both be the same height from the ground. They gotta be tucked the right amount. Lol probably hard for an exhaust guy to do. Or else it looks like shit.

anyone know about 4x4 lift spindles? I'm not ready to lift the truck, I just want to get better angles up front, mainly uca's. Does anyone make lift spindles? I know they come in a lot of lift kits but I don't want to actually lift the truck yet. I'll probably call 4wp tomorrow and see if they have anything that would work.

anyone know about 4x4 lift spindles? I'm not ready to lift the truck, I just want to get better angles up front, mainly uca's. Does anyone make lift spindles? I know they come in a lot of lift kits but I don't want to actually lift the truck yet. I'll probably call 4wp tomorrow and see if they have anything that would work.

:lolwut: no, that's a 2wd thing. You have to drop front diff with lift spindles. Your options are a full kit, or Cognito UCAs.