My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:facepalm: I'm a ratard. Forgot about you talking about getting handles painted. That's a good route tho, Depo makes good shit.

If you have the cash, I'd buy up some of the oem esky handle sets on eBay for future investments. I was gonna sell the set I bought for the EC but I'm keeping them for now
Keep an eye for some, now that I'm waiting a little while longer to get a truck, I'll start acquiring some parts as I find deals

word, already have cm'd handles on the truck so I just need the chrome pulls from the paintable aftermarket escalade handles. I'll do like Dakota and just change out the pulls when I go from chrome rims to non chrome

You could still keep the chrome pulls on even if you change wheels as long as you go with a bright wheel like the stock 5 star ones

A little night time light action. shitty angles made them look brighter than eachother n shit. Oh whale.

[video=youtube_share;blCFhalZSTU]http://youtu.be/blCFhalZSTU[/video]

come do mine ...i hate going electrical and lights.

you wanna do a write up on how its all done?

then maybe i will do it one day if it looks easy.

come do mine ...i hate going electrical and lights.

you wanna do a write up on how its all done?

then maybe i will do it one day if it looks easy.

HID's are pretty simple. Corny has a write up on the switchbacks somewhere. I didn't wire the lightbar so I can't help there.