My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

waiting on Jesse to send me pics of the set he has. they're kind of hard to come by. It's not a priority anyways because even if I had some right now, I wouldn't put them on until I got the mirrors painted and I can't do that until I sell some parts.

then send me your email :nowai: I PM'd you a few days ago lol

Well the truck is going to Justin at Innovative Detailing for a full paint correction, detail, and beeds treatment October 13th. Also looking for places to do my bed liner. And then I'm having the tint redone because the guy who did it this last time did a shitty fucking job. I'll be getting the same thing (5% all round) but getting 35% on the whole windshield this time. Depending on finances, mirrors may go to paint soon as well.

That's what I was looking at before I realized how fucked up the rails are. My bed cover is on 95% of the time anyways so it won't be that noticeable.

Well the truck is going to Justin at Innovative Detailing for a full paint correction, detail, and beeds treatment October 13th. Also looking for places to do my bed liner. And then I'm having the tint redone because the guy who did it this last time did a shitty fucking job. I'll be getting the same thing (5% all round) but getting 35% on the whole windshield this time. Depending on finances, mirrors may go to paint soon as well.

wtf is a beeds treatment?

And doesn't truck have a dent in passenger door?

Beeds is that super expensive coating that makes water run off like if was never there. Pretty cool, just extremely high priced :imo:

Can't wait to see what kind of correction Justin gets out of this truck. It's gonna look so good dude.