My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I'm working on it. I'm waiting to hear back about prices on chrome mirror caps from a couple different places and still looking for a shop to do the paint. Cheapest quote so far (for the mirrors only/no caps) was $140.

I FINALLY figured out what was wrong with my puddle lamps....

I had the perimeter lighting feature turned off :ayfkm: So I put some led bulbs in. They're not as bright as the stock halogens but they match the rest of the led's now. Idk if I'll keep them in or swap back to the halogens until I can get some brighter leds. Also, I think I may wire them into the interior lights so that they come on when a door opens (or when the interior lights are turned on at the switch) rather than coming on only when the truck is locked/unlocked from the key fob.

:hmm:

I think I may wire them into the interior lights so that they come on when a door opens (or when the interior lights are turned on at the switch) rather than coming on only when the truck is locked/unlocked from the key fob.

:hmm:

Sounds familiar :truestory:

Got the chrome pulls on. Now I just need to get the mirrors done.

P1Go7Qh.jpg

yeah that's what Greg was telling me. I think I'll pass this one. Guy is pretty proud of his shit. I just need to pony up and get it sprayed lol.

Shittin on the old man.

HA1iMle.jpg

waiting on Jesse to send me pics of the set he has. they're kind of hard to come by. It's not a priority anyways because even if I had some right now, I wouldn't put them on until I got the mirrors painted and I can't do that until I sell some parts.

If I can get some parts sold and make some money this week, I'm gonna try my luck at one of the bigger salvage yards west of Dallas and see if I can score some random parts I've been looking for.