My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Preeeeetty sure he DDs that truck at least half of the time lol, it's how he makes money with the lawn care business.

And BDS isn't a no questions asked warranty. Ask Geoff about that with his powder coated skid plate rust.

Yeah they won't do anything about rust.

If they did I'd get a whole new kit, sell it, and get a fab tech or something I can run a bit taller to clear 35s and 20x10s or 20x12s.

Pretty much what chris said on the nnbs you are stuck at stock height and you really don't have any wiggle room. Now they offer fox shocks which is a plus but if you want a cheap bds kit get a zone. Bds owns them and design the kit to compete with rcx. Trust me I'd love to run an 8 in bds kit on Fox coilovers but I doubt they would ever design one.

Last edited:
Preeeeetty sure he DDs that truck at least half of the time lol, it's how he makes money with the lawn care business.

And BDS isn't a no questions asked warranty. Ask Geoff about that with his powder coated skid plate rust.

rust has nothing to do with a manufacturer defect or broken part. Where I live, everything rusts. no matter what

If you have the cash, I'd buy up some of the oem esky handle sets on eBay for future investments. I was gonna sell the set I bought for the EC but I'm keeping them for now