My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

more from Shreveport

EwckSZ6.jpg

AGWOiWR.jpg

44JmWpV.jpg

lNq91Uy.jpg

PIttRxi.jpg

still waiting on the pictures other guys got :okay:

The Ford keys should crank you higher. What are your fender measurements? I had mine cranked and had a ton of lean.

last time I measured was with the old mud grapplers and old shocks. I'll try to remember to get the measurements tmw but last time I think is was like 39 up front, and about 38.5 in the back.

That thing looks AWESOME in those pics dude!

:shake:

droop measurements: 1/8" driver side, little over 3/8" pass side

torsion key thread count: 4 driver side, 5 pass side

torsion key bolt measurement (from top of head to block thing): 9/16" driver side, 5/8" pass side

fender measurements: FL 39-1/4" FR 38-3/4" BACK-38 1/2"

SO, the front pass side sits a little lower than the driver side which is weird because the driver side is where most of my rubbing problems are :hmm:

Hmmm I guess it's just your wheel and tire setup making it appear to be lower in pics even though it's not. That's right within 1/4-1/2" of my measurements and my truck looked and was tall as shit

lols Chris.

I decranked the driver side yesterday because I had this crazy idea that since the pass side was lower than the driver side and didn't rub, I should decrank. Buttt that just made the rub worse so I'm going to crank te fok outta them today and get the front sitting around 39 1/4"-1/2". probably gonna be sitting on the droop stops until I can figure out the next step/solution. :okay:

Just get a friend to drive slowly with the wheel cut while you watch to figure out where it's rubbing. I bet its either on the frame/tbar or the back of the fender or the valence

oh I know where it's rubbing because there's marks on the back of the liner and it ripped a chunk off the front of the liner :lol: I went ahead and cranked the hell out of it. Should be sitting around 40" once it settles. I can barely stick the end of my tape measure between the uca and droop stop :uhoh: