My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

picked up a set of chrome housing ebay clears from my homie James yesterday at the meet. got my billet antenna and 3rd brake light in last night and got them on.

some material from the meet:

UDy7FbU.jpg

U8vC8DN.jpg

posted up with Abuelo Effy :cheeky:

ayypd55.jpg

I'm finally at a point of satisfaction with my truck. Over the next few months, I am planning on escalade handles, colormatched mirrors with chrome caps, sss tailgate cap, and possibly a Pro Comp 6" decranked on current wheels/tires + 2" spacers.

Why Pro-Comp?

:yuno: have a 194 led to match the switchbacks

I do, just couldn't get it to fit :okay:

they all ride the same, its just what shocks you buy

i had someone comment on how well mine rides and im cranked and have 2500hd leafs

well I just bought new 5100's lol

They don't make 194 switchbacks, but a good set of 42 LED tower style, does the trick.

I believe he was talking about the color. I have halogen 194's in the turn signals

Pro-Comp makes both a knuckle, and a full-drop 6" lift.

All 3 lifts, only lower the differential about 4.5". So to achieve 6" of lift, you will have around the same angles as stock keys cranked (+1.5"~).

RCX 4/6" lift (same kit, only difference is rear block size) De-cranked, with kicker braces, Bilsteins or Foxes, and steering stabilizers will ride awesome, same goes for all 3 lifts. Faptech Dirt Logic 2.0's are great shocks also. MX-6's are Meh at best.

stock RC 2.0 shocks are firm, decent quality. would call them "meh" as well. Fabtech basic shocks are junk, as are pro-comps.

You can get the RC for $900. And its a NTDB, so it looks a lot cleaner.

If you wanted to go bigger, you can get a McGaughys 7-9 for about $1250 shipped. set @ 7, with 33's and spacers, would be awesome stance, with a tad of "cencal" flavour, and ride awesome. Would be same proportions as BB's 99-02 NBS he just built with the HD front clip (purple PC'd FTS lifted truck).

Last edited:
word. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't bought them now. If/when I lift, it will be a 6" decranked. I'm not really going for height, just want to fully clear 33's with a little stance.

word. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't bought them now. If/when I lift, it will be a 6" decranked. I'm not really going for height, just want to fully clear 33's with a little stance.

Sale them, Can make most of your $$ back.

And if that's the case, get the RCX 4". $900 + kicker braces & steering stabilizer. Get NNBS CV's, Bilstein 5100's or Fox 2.0's, AAL & 3" block, 1.5" rear spacers, love life.

I remember seeing 194 switchbacks somewhere. Superbrightleds or be of them sites had em. But you have to desire the circuit. The way they work is that when the polarity is reversed, it switches from white to orange.