My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

dude that deal on his 6" is sweet just get that and stop being a winy bitch :slap:

EDIT: or buy a LBZ :cheeky:

Last edited:
Man I'm just about to the point of giving up on this truck. I mean, it's a 10 year old truck with 130k miles, rust, and a tired motor. Part of me wants to give up on it, pull all my mods, and sell it and find a cleaner, low mile ccsb 4x4 nbs to start on.

:lol: you sound sound much like me in this reply it isn't even funny.

Truancy letter? Buy that kit. Wouldn't be much more than new UCAs
for missing too much school. Have to go to court and I'm fucking sick and tired of going to court for bs. I also have a hearing coming up soon because apparently my license is suspended since I got a ticket while my license was under "temporary suspension" from the first ticket :uhohshrug: and that kit doesn't come with uca's so I'd still have to buy some.

Nga I had like 285k miles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

but that truck was probably kept in much better condition than mine when the original owner had it.

dude that deal on his 6" is sweet just get that and stop being a winy bitch :slap:

EDIT: or buy a LBZ :cheeky:

ffuuuu. been having my eyes on a few LBZ's if I get rid of this.

:lol: you sound sound much like me in this reply it isn't even funny.

:roflsad:

Guess I'm stuck with the old hag for a while so I went ahead and ordered new ACDelco uca's and Moog caster/cam bolt kits for both sides. Also gonna replace the ac belt tensioner tomorrow to try to get rid of the whine in the belt system. After all this, HOPEFULLY I can still get the paint stuff done :pray:

I just replaced the ac tensioner, finally got rid of the whine in the front end. The bearing in the tensioner was SHOT (that's what the noise was). Parts should start rolling in this afternoon for paint but I won't be able to take everything to paint until I get back from vacation on the 20th.

They should ship out today and be here by Thursday or Friday. I'm going to try to put them on and then take it back up to my buddy's shop to have it re-aligned since they couldn't the first time.

word. It doesn't look too difficult. I'm probably going to take the time to clean up that area good and lay down some protection, probably paint the new uca's and do a quick spray on the lca's until I can get a lift and have the lca's powdered.

for missing too much school. Have to go to court and I'm fucking sick and tired of going to court for bs. I also have a hearing coming up soon because apparently my license is suspended since I got a ticket while my license was under "temporary suspension" from the first ticket :uhohshrug:

Well stop being a dumb ass lol

can't help it :lol: 1st ticket was trailer in hov lane (should've known better but was trying to avoid heavy traffic and planned to only be in it for less than 1/4 mile). 2nd ticket was 81 in a 65 in BFE Nebraska trying to pass a convoy of farm trucks/machines). Now I have this stupid ass truancy bs to deal with. :nono:

alignment sheet from yesterday.

20140610_114340_zpsmlynqwqa.jpg

I need to pressure wash most of the undercarriage because it's currently covered in power steering fluid and grease from the old leaking gearbox. :dnw: