My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

sweet valance and matching lights bro :emo:

20140605_132054_zpsqxqbskys.jpg

20140605_132108_HDR_zps2cxikcts.jpg

waiting on them and a few more things to get here, then taking everything to paint (grille caps, top valance, smooth door & tailgate handles, mirror caps)

edit*

also found a shaved gate local for $150 obo. kinda want but it would need paint and possibly some body work.

Last edited:
I finally got (what I think is) a reasonable quote for colormatching the mirror caps, smooth top valence, smooth grille caps, smooth door handles, and smooth tailgate handle. I will take everything up to the shop so they don't have to take anything off/put back on. Painter said $300 and it will be ready the next day. I think I will hold off on the tailgate. It won't cost me much more to just have mine shaved and I'm on a tight budget right now thanks to my steering gearbox needing replaced. probably going to cost at least $600 :pissed:

They're doing all the prep work for $300 also?

Prep work in a pain lol, so that doesn't seem too bad to me

They're doing all the prep work for $300 also?

Prep work in a pain lol, so that doesn't seem too bad to me

yeah. I bought all new smooth parts (except mirror caps) so they only have to knock down the texture of the mirror caps, then sand all of it/prep, and spray. this is the cheapest I've found so far. everyone else has been from $400-$1000. And it's just down the road from my house too so that's a plus lol.

I replaced the steering gearbox today... motherfuck. Add e-fans to the mod list, maybe even summer mods lol. I'm tired of working around the faggot ass clutch fan. But atleast it's done. I'd been needing to replace it since January. I'm gonna go get an alignment tomorrow and order smooth door handles and a smooth tailgate handle and once they get here, everything will go to the painter. ALSO, I have a spare set of rear bumper plastics sitting in my garage so I'm thinking about taking them in to get sprayed as well :hmm:

Last edited: