My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Paint all the things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

2182.jpg

your painter will hate you for the bumper plastics unless you sand them out first.

the only other thing he has to sand texture off of is the mirror caps. I bought all new smooth parts otherwise. I'm still on the fence about the step pads but if it doesn't cost much more to do them, I'll have him go ahead and spray them. I can always take them off and put the black set back on if I don't like it.

meh. I'll just play it by ear. Like I said, if it doesn't cost much more to do them, I'll have him go ahead and do them.

Got the last of the smooth parts ordered today. Yesterday, I traded a local guy my textured top valance and $20 for his smooth valance. I may throw it on the truck while I wait for the rest of the parts. truck looks hideous without a top valance.

Also, I have a replacement set of HID's coming in soon. Went with 6000k this time.

I'm excited to see the paint work done. Think it's really gonna accent everything well.

brb, burning truck to a crisp... Took it up to have it aligned and buddy said He wasn't going to get it aligned very well because the camber bolts were just spinning in the bushings so I need to replace the camber bolts and upper control arms and have it realigned. I think this is a sign that it's time to just buy BB's 6" RCX or sell this shitbox and start fresh. :shrug:

Then I came home to a truancy letter from the state :rage:

brb, burning truck to a crisp... Took it up to have it aligned and buddy said He wasn't going to get it aligned very well because the camber bolts were just spinning in the bushings so I need to replace the camber bolts and upper control arms and have it realigned. I think this is a sign that it's time to just buy BB's 6" RCX or sell this shitbox and start fresh. :shrug:

Then I came home to a truancy letter from the state :rage:

6" NTD RCX time. Do it.

Man I'm just about to the point of giving up on this truck. I mean, it's a 10 year old truck with 130k miles, rust, and a tired motor. Part of me wants to give up on it, pull all my mods, and sell it and find a cleaner, low mile ccsb 4x4 nbs to start on.