My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

trans seemed too sketchy and guy claimed it was on a 7 second truck so it was probably already pretty worn.

Finally took care of some much needed maintenance this week. Oil/filter changed, changed air filter for the first time since I've owned the truck and probably the first time all together lol, new wipers, picked up a new iss and bearing from Jared so that will be going in when I get a chance. Also picked up a set of gmc tails from him and worked a lil big tex voodoo on them..

before
zk8auAK.jpg

after
KXNFyQK.jpg

hoping the rain stops this week so I can clean the truck up and possibly throw the preds on for a while. poor thing hasn't been cleaned in well over a month.

I'm running the stock airbox on mine with a replacement smooth tube, works great and I love that I can change out the air filter in 2 minutes

Same, stock box with air raid tube and a k&n filter. Simple and easy to maintain and it works well, for half the price of a cai

I've got a budget cai. Because broke white boy just tryna make it in the hood imo. Bought a Volant box from Juan for cheap on here, got a k&n tube at the junk yard from a wrecked truck for $6 and bought a spectre filter at O'Reillys for it lolz. Before that I had a cheap eBay cai and had no complaints.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk