My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I'm not confident enough to do other people's stuff yet. I don't want to fuck your lights up lol. I appreciate the offer though.

Well I still haven't done it to mine. Dont feel confident cutting in to that box until I know how to mount the piece of flat metal because there isn't a place for a screw like on tbretts.

Not much else going on. Rewiring the door speakers through a rf prime 250x4 amp this weekend and having the headunit and steering wheel harness rewired bc cartoys did an absolute number on it.

Also got some 5% film on the way for the front windows bc I miss the fronts being dark.

Trying to get some shit done so I might feel like taking this pile to the Shreveport meet in a few weeks.

-Ordered a new ohc with homelink
-waiting on wheels for the falken at's
-waiting on a check to come in so I can get line-x sprayed
-order new head light housings
-put new candied gmc tails on

Not looking like I'm going to make it as of now but things may change. Lost my job a few weeks back and haven't had any luck finding something new yet. Company I was working for promised me a different position after they fired me from where I was but it payed less so I left the company. Hoping to bounce back soon so I can make it out there.

As it sits now.

82eee3c49699c442dab5df4b6aeba7ab.jpg

Well as many know, i was trying to sell it, and still halfway am. For now, I'm going to keep modding it little by little until i either decide to keep it or sell it and lose my ass lol. Anyway, here's a few plans. Not sure how much of it i will be able to get done right away as I'm just getting things settled with a new job and trying to move in a few months but i hope to be making some progress soon. Truck stays clean and doesn't get driven much now that i have a company truck but it will still get love.

Led tails
New windshield+tint

BODY/PAINT:
Repaint mirrors
Repaint hood
Repaint rr panel
Replace/repaint driver rocker panel
Shave stake pockets/fill holes in bed rails
Bed liner (otr)
New front bumper

INTERIOR:
Hd gauge cluster w leds
led door, 4x4, light, hvac, fog/3rd switches
Replace pac
Leather
Sound deadener
Replace carpet
Steering wheel

PERFORMANCE:
218/224 btr cam, springs
Speed engineering lts w custom catted y pipe, si/so muffler dumped in place of spare tire w/ 8x5 rolled tip
Airraid mit
Tbss intake
Efans
4.56s
AMP street tune

SUSPENSION:
Fox racing shocks on all corners
Cognito ucas

Here's a few pictures from a shoot last week.

d48daadefe03e1b1f33a7bd3ac38a175.jpg

53650ebc23eaaab29aed591d4be5a2dc.jpg

37a801e5446ec97ce22f8e8a59b7b5de.jpg

:boobs::sweetjesus:

I'm digging all the plans. I feel you'll be better off if you just repaint the entire thing pero I hope you keep. :shake:

What's even the point of selling it. You're not going to get a whole lot for it so you won't have much of down payment. Do the mods you listed above. Be happy with your custom truck and drive the shit out of it.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd