My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:hng: Looks awesome! Sometimes wish my truck was darker so I could do rear plastics and not worry too much about stepping on them
Grazi. I never stepped on them as it was so I'm not too worried about that lol.
Mmmmm yes yes do like that!!

Did you sand all in between the slots of the pads?
Just a little. I should have spent more time sanding but I was anxious to paint. If you look at them closely, you can still see some texture in spots. :nono:
Wow that turned out nice!

I always wanted to do that with mine, so you just had to go and one up me huh A A Ron? :lol:
Thanks man. Still not better than your truck was lol.
Need some close ups of the step pads when you get a chance. Curious as to how well they will hold up.
You know that old saying, "good from far but far from good"? :lol:
Nice man, those came out great for rattle can. Looks to match really well too.
Thank you sire :feellikeasir:

Now I really want to shave the tailgate, cut the tips off, move the reverse pods forward so they aren't as noticeable, and chrome the receiver as well as the tow hooks. :hmm:

Doubt the shave would happen anytime soon. But I do plan on cutting tips and relocating the pods soon. And I'm going to a powdercoat shop tmw to see what they'd charge to do the receiver, hitch, and tow hooks.

Well it looks good on trucks with powdered lift but the more I think about it, the shittier it looks in my mind lol. Still want to do the tow hooks though.

imo cuz Kyle had preds :kiss:
:uwotm8:

fb627a17ee2d4c2b5e98fb9da7eb59da.jpg

Needs less tailgate cap. Valance is almost done.

I wouldn't chop the tips right off, I'd say bring them back a few inches so they are more hidden and it will look good. The plastics look great tho man!

Sent from the seat of a 6.slow