My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

He got his polishing lessons from you :read:
Rofl. I'm a noob.
Valance still looks basically gray in that pic :lol: get moar!
I know): I'm probably gonna throe the preds on tonight after work and get pics tomorrow.

Probably just the light off of the concrete making it look lighter, looks good though.

:ohsnap:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It is just a shade lighter but the reflection prob doesn't help. Thank you my good fellow.

My First Truck! '04 Chevrolet ECRB 4x4

Using too fast of an arm movement shouldn't cause burn through on a DA. The slower you go and the more pressure used = more heat and higher possibilities for burn through.

Honestly I've tried tons of tire shines from black magic to Adams, Lucas oil, Meg's Endurance, Shine Supply. Best product I've found is Meg's Hot Shine Foam. Foam is less over spray than a liquid and gets better coverage than a gel on the texture of truck side walls. Shine is actually a nice satin/factory look after a slight buffing with a microfiber

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Using too fast of an arm movement shouldn't cause burn through on a DA. The slower you go and the more pressure used = more heat and higher possibilities for burn through.

Honestly I've tried tons of tire shines from black magic to Adams, Lucas oil, Meg's Endurance, Shine Supply. Best product I've found is Meg's Hot Shine Foam. Foam is less over spray than a liquid and gets better coverage than a gel on the texture of truck side walls. Shine is actually a nice satin/factory look after a slight buffing with a microfiber

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've always used this stuff.

t49-f21-tire-foam-and-shine.png

Spray it on let it sit while I vacuum/clean interior then use a curved sponge like this to wipe it down.

5010602.jpg