My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Dual exhaust is for fgts now, it's all about that center dump, tip bigger than any diesel truck's tip, life.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

:uwotm8:

fb627a17ee2d4c2b5e98fb9da7eb59da.jpg

Needs less tailgate cap. Valance is almost done.

Damn dude. Looks really good.

I might be old but I'm not blind. I saw that, still would like to see how it came out with the texture.

I might be old but I'm not blind. I saw that, still would like to see how it came out with the texture.

Need close up pics.
Can already see the texture from those pics.
I bet it looks like hell up close. Imo wouldn't have even done the job that way. Spend money and time when it will end up being re done anyway. Should have taken the time and done it right from the start.
Not saying it to be an ass, but when my painter did my handles he said he'd take care of the texture don't worry about it.
Well he didn't and it looked like complete shit

Same thing happened with my mirrors jmo. Painter said he would get tid of texture but it's still visible. That's part of the reason I don't run cm caps. As I said a few times already, there is some visible scratches and texture in the pads but this is the first time I've done paint work. And as I've said many times, I wish I would have spent more time sanding them but I only have about 2 one hour slots available in the day to work on it because I work 8a-5p and 7p-2a.

Last edited:
They came out awesome Aaron, don't worry about it. Especially for a DD truck that actually gets used, not just cruised around, it's fine not being 100% perfect.

Thanks fellas :shake: I'm anxious to put the valence back on later. I think I might put it on with bolts so they're a little easier to get out than those shitty fucking pins. We'll see. All this paint/primer/clear/materials set me back more than I thought and now I can barely afford a dozen bolts :rofl:

Last edited:
Burned through the paint in a few spots while polishing but they can be touched up. Not bad overall for my first time imo.

After 1k/2k/3k wetsand and polish

d4d52b33391af8ebe1b17b820064d4d0.jpg

About to put it on the trok.