My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Loosens dirt yes. You can either foam it down, wash it off to remove that loose dirt, then foam it to wash again. Or just foam once and start 2 bucket. Option 1 is safer

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Loosens dirt yes. You can either foam it down, wash it off to remove that loose dirt, then foam it to wash again. Or just foam once and start 2 bucket. Option 1 is safer

To get all the bugs and shit off for around here. You need to scrub. a lot. Foam seems easy way to do things though! Might have to get one

Also, happy 100th thread page Aaron :cheeky:

The best way to remove bugs is by letting them soak and soften up. Then they'll fall off rather that scrub off because they're glued to the paint still

The best way to remove bugs is by letting them soak and soften up. Then they'll fall off rather that scrub off because they're glued to the paint still

I usually just spray a bunch of big & tar remover, and let it soak for 5 mins. Then rins truck down, 2 bucket it, rinse off, then let it somewhat dry off, then spray detailing wax with microfibers to finish

bug and tar remover :dnw:

scrubbing stuff? even more :dnw:

My truck looks like it ate a whole flock of animals after 1 day of driving. Shit is so baked on, need something to remove it. Auto Detailing big/grit remover, gentle, but softens up stuff. Works well.
And a gentle scrub with microfiber sponge & lots of soapy water yes. Regular sponge (soft side) on textured black plastics

Same here. And I'd love to see a video of the bugs just "falling off" your truck. I use the same process as 00silvyON and still have to work at the bugs a little.

electric pressure washer is the way to go for foaming. its quieter, faster hook up, doesnt have too much pressure where your gonna fuck shit up, and dont have to worry about gas.

heres my truck with 2oz of SCG balanced wash mixed with around 28-32 oz of water. put through my cannon and it sat for a few min.

IMG_20140817_155003_zpsrvtsyeg8.jpg
Link to said pw?
So when you gunna buy a lift aaron? I wanna see this thing in the air
Hopefully soon. Just trying to decide on what lift. And I still need to sell my atv.

Also, happy 100th thread page Aaron :cheeky:
:happeh: