My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I'm sorry who has headers

f3b987e911d05cbff45d0299fa9db30e.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

rofl ryan.

Zach, I tried the detail spray on my truck and was pretty happy with it. Also washed my dad's truck with the new soap. Unfortunately, I don't have a foam cannon or a pressure washer yet so I couldn't really test it out.

Same here, I'm waiting to pick up some balanced wash till I buy a pressure washer/cannon. But I went ahead and got some paint sealant cuz that stuff looks BAMF

IIRC Bryan (ginger) got his to foam up really well when he used his foam cannon. I need to grab some of this and the CG honeydew and compare.

I think I will invest in a power washer soon. I've had a handful of people ask me to wash their vehicles every so often and I think I could make my money back rather quick.

^exactly. Plus we need one for all our concrete once a year and other neighbors would love that too as well as power washing their house. Easy moniez

electric pressure washer is the way to go for foaming. its quieter, faster hook up, doesnt have too much pressure where your gonna fuck shit up, and dont have to worry about gas.

heres my truck with 2oz of SCG balanced wash mixed with around 28-32 oz of water. put through my cannon and it sat for a few min.

IMG_20140817_155003_zpsrvtsyeg8.jpg

if you buy good shit the first time, its way better, i wish i never got my PC and went straight to a rupes or flex. IDK if they were availible at the time but worth the money to cut down the time.

I want some good SCG/CG stuff. But not paying $$$$$$ in shipping. All US companies think it costs millions to ship to Canada. USPS ground, standard. is not bad atall. As all I can get is generic shit

electric pressure washer is the way to go for foaming. its quieter, faster hook up, doesnt have too much pressure where your gonna fuck shit up, and dont have to worry about gas.

heres my truck with 2oz of SCG balanced wash mixed with around 28-32 oz of water. put through my cannon and it sat for a few min.

IMG_20140817_155003_zpsrvtsyeg8.jpg

Do you scrub this in, or just let it sit? Whats this even do? Loosen up dirt?