My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

IMO, go 2000 psi or more. worth the extra $$ up front, for "multi-purposeness"

i enjoy how you have better ideas than most members on here by one upping everything. similar to j.mo

its for washing my truck, i have done the little concrete pad infront of my garage with no issues.

and any lift that involves knuckles normally widens, quit bitching and just buy some 1.5 rear spacers and be done, everyone always wants a wider track width anyway, so they would end up with spacers all around.

i enjoy how you have better ideas than most members on here by one upping everything. similar to j.mo

its for washing my truck, i have done the little concrete pad infront of my garage with no issues.

and any lift that involves knuckles normally widens, quit bitching and just buy some 1.5 rear spacers and be done, everyone always wants a wider track width anyway, so they would end up with spacers all around.

keep your hormones in check, it was just a suggestion. I worked for an industrial washing company for 4 months. He said he wants to clean vehicles, houses, etc...., hence why a 2000+ PSI is nice. If it was just his truck, most will work fine. :umad:

But as Ginger said, pretty much any lift kit for NBS that uses new knuckles will increase trac width. You need to do a bracket lift if you want same width. (cannot run coil overs on a full drop, just a FYI).

Not a big deal to trim studs.. You literally trim this off
5db2e86f962e24a93b3bdc9345571fb2.jpg

No threads, don't be such a pussy Aaron lol

Sent from Tapashit

I think he was talking about those TB brackets being janky. I doubt they're bad, it's essentially what the lift companies use for they're NTB kits