My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

I just assumed that he had factory leather in it, seeing the cloth through me off a little bit

Yeah unfortunately when I bought the truck she was originally being driven as a daily and I was going to docks and working offshore so I really didn't want leather, now that I have a company truck and this is being built the way it is I'll have something a little different than a typical setup although I'm not for the crazy stuff so it probably won't be that different, lol.

Probably black leather, black suede inserts with red or silver stitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably black leather, black suede inserts with silver stitching

That's what my GXP had(well supposedly but it was factory "leather and suede" lol) looked great and the suede didn't get much hotter or colder than cloth seats. Should look awesome. I wasn't saying anything bad about your truck earlier, so I hope you didn't take it that way, just surprised me to see it had cloth.

That's what my GXP had(well supposedly but it was factory "leather and suede" lol) looked great and the suede didn't get much hotter or colder than cloth seats. Should look awesome. I wasn't saying anything bad about your truck earlier, so I hope you didn't take it that way, just surprised me to see it had cloth.

Oh I know bud, I never read it like that. I just haven't gotten that far and the only reason I got the console is because I managed to find one reasonably priced kind of randomly and pulled the trigger on it.

UPDATE:

Well as I wait for these rims, I have been spending WAY TOO MUCH money prepping for this motor build. The more time I wait apparently the more I spend.

Here is what we are looking at:
Texas Speed Stainless Longtubes with Texas Speed ORY:
345y2c8.png

Magnaflow 22" 3" in/3 in out:
2qa95cp.png

Race ready E-cutout with wireless remote (arrives today)
1253wn6.png

Custom grind cam from Geoff at EPS (paid and getting spec'd yesterday). Told him we are looking for a good lope with a good bottom end and drivability. I do not plan to race this thing, but I will be damned if I cannot fuck with some unsuspecting people.

DOD delete

Will be porting my heads as well

Lysholm 2300 (you guys already know)
kak5jq.png

Never thought I would spend 800 in gauges...FML...but as you guys can see I have done nothing cheap yet so why would I cheap out on gauges...

(2) Aerforce Scan Gauges, (1) with wideband add on
vy8bdi.jpg

Defi Boost Gauge
1zei1qu.jpg

Pretty sure that is it for now. Once all is on, will be getting dyne tunes by Geoff at EPS.

I done told you.

I forgot to post this picture too.
21d1mib.jpg

I know I know, if I wasn't so far into it with these now and I would have known they were delayed so bad I would have said fuck it and ran staggered and that pic is def a tease...lol

I know I know, if I wasn't so far into it with these now and I would have known they were delayed so bad I would have said fuck it and ran staggered and that pic is def a tease...lol

Haha it's worth the wait though. I'm going to keep on posting pictures to leave your ass anxious lol

Haha I can't find anymore pictures polished doe, you win. I can't wait to see them on your truck.
:jackoff:

Don't worry, you guys now have to wait even longer.

Intro was making my wheels and let's just say apparently they did not read the order correctly and started building the wrong design. With the design they chose, it was never built in a 26 ever (should have been a clue for them) and took them re-designing the wheel which was causing all the previous delays. Knowing something wasn't right, I started questioning a lot of things to find out it is in fact the wrong rim design and sure would have been pissed if after all this time they sent me the wrong rim.

So needless to say I'm not impressed or happy right now...

I should be wrapping the motor work right now instead of starting back over from the beginning...