My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Hide the subs IMO run then in the console but downfire them. Give you some clean deep bass

That is what I am hoping for the rear, but might have to make something temporary just to keep my bass since my current setup won't work with buckets. I have the black carpet sub thump and love it, but won't work anymore once I re-do the rear. Might have to change everything up.

That is what I am hoping for the rear, but might have to make something temporary just to keep my bass since my current setup won't work with buckets. I have the black carpet sub thump and love it, but won't work anymore once I re-do the rear. Might have to change everything up.

Def need something temporarily. In all seriousness, take one sub and get a tube. Cheapest and best temp setup you can do

I think this is as close as it will get. It has Raceline's and they're 24's but they're polished and on a black GMC cc.

Here's a video of that truck.

1zfkfp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully mid to end of November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's that long. They quote you one thing and turns out to months! You should of gone 28's on the rear. Nick at Intro has a set of 26"/28" finished so you could of had them at your door already lol

Hopefully it's that long. They quote you one thing and turns out to months! You should of gone 28's on the rear. Nick at Intro has a set of 26"/28" finished so you could of had them at your door already lol

Worst part is I can easily fit it.

Yeah they already told me they were behind

ada6115c8fd02bce19a9880e7a6caa1c.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

so i might have bought some headers and off-road y

2ez75ev.png

Well, just got word rims are still another month out from completion. Looks like I'm going to be missing some shows now...

The cloth interior confuses me, I kn it's all personal preference but that much done to the truck and no leather is :fulloffuck: to me. Love the truck still and can't wait to see the new wheels.

The cloth interior confuses me, I kn it's all personal preference but that much done to the truck and no leather is :fulloffuck: to me. Love the truck still and can't wait to see the new wheels.

It's coming don't worry. Interior is the last thing I want to do except I scored the rear buckets which is making a push on the interior.

I figured as much in and out and dirty, sweaty, nasty as I get in and out of her, the leather and interior would come later when that slows down. It will probably be next after Nfamus gets it again since that should be the last of the exterior except paint

Settle down now I'm sure its coming. No one does this much to a truck and leaves cloth.