My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

There's always going to be others with the same wheel design. The design you picked is sick, I'm sure you'll love it.

Oh I know that. Intro just started making their version of it and I was trying to jump on it and get one of the first polish sets...apparently I was slacking in finding them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe shit

d52fd0072722980791cba4c5ef8c1dcc.jpg

Piece 1 of 3 for new shoes came in yesterday...

All I know is Pirelli better be worth the money!

9b294c2ed88b01c8a5d60089ee089f82.jpg

Ordered sensors today and couple more weeks for rims

I like the hd hood, did not know that the chevy hd hoods would fit on the sierra

What size did you go with?

I don't think its an HD hood? Its just HD grill.

Tire size are front 295/30/26 and rear 305/30/26

As for the hood you are right I am currently stock with just HD grille but I think he was referring to the red one I posted earlier when asking opinions. I'm still waiting for one to pop up cheap or if someone has one for me to try.

yeah i was talking about the pic of the red trucks hood

Yeah not sure if he modified it to fit or not which is why I'm trying to find one cheap to see because I have a painter who can paint it, but I'm not going to buy something that expensive for a guess.

And he ignores everyone who asks any questions so if I even find someone local that I can try and see, I will check.

I'm assuming the hood lines up the same on either truck, and he just cut the front off the sierra hood and grafted it to Chevy hood...all you really need is the area around headlights and time piece area. Looks good IMO

So found me a center console and also two buckets for the rear. No the color doesn't match but will re-do in leather one I piece everything I want together.

24925e8e99f86c2e74cc56a1c82df3f7.jpg

b691f4eb6d9288ce8b217059ca7d7b95.jpg

Nice wheel choice! Those aren't Intro though. They're Raceline Illusion 6. That's my brother's friend truck.

Yeah I realized and said f it, it's as close to a polished set as I have found. Everything has been brushed, so I'm still excited to see the polished set. Here is intro's version

7c43f8421ec7c7a8819924ce2608a5e2.jpg

Yeah I realized and said f it, it's as close to a polished set as I have found. Everything has been brushed, so I'm still excited to see the polished set. Here is intro's version

I've also seen a couple pictures of them polished but I came across these only. The good thing is that by getting them polished you save money, I had to pay extra for each wheel to get brushed. Here are the pictures of some Intro's polished.

168iyv7.jpg

anh9cn.jpg

2zizbk2.jpg

Those buckets on the rear are going to look dope!

Last edited:
Holy crap thank you!! I have never seen pics fully polished and have been just guessing what they would look like...

Also I actually really like brushed, but since my front end has so much chrome with the grilles I needed polished wheels. If I ever change fronts I will have to re-consider wheels.

And for the buckets I need to figure out what I want to do with the rear console. I need to find a way to incorporate a little sound into it and make it look good with the full console I just got.

Holy crap thank you!! I have never seen pics fully polished and have been just guessing what they would look like...

Also I actually really like brushed, but since my front end has so much chrome with the grilles I needed polished wheels. If I ever change fronts I will have to re-consider wheels.

And for the buckets I need to figure out what I want to do with the rear console. I need to find a way to incorporate a little sound into it and make it look good with the full console I just got.

No problem, bro.

I hear you, in my opinion keep your front-end chrome. I've see too many painted and it's getting annoying.

Get a fiberglass console to run all the way to the back seats with some nice subs.

Last edited: