My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

DUDE! Yeah I am still working on the DS2 in Korea. Will be headed out in a couple weeks. Message me if you go that way!

Yeah as of right now they have my start date set on Nov 11th, not sure if they plan on sending me straight to Geoje or not, kinda wish they would keep me in the states for the 1st hitch so I can make Turkey Drag on Dec 7th and 8th. If nothing else might ask them for a earlier start date so I can make it lol

Yeah as of right now they have my start date set on Nov 11th, not sure if they plan on sending me straight to Geoje or not, kinda wish they would keep me in the states for the 1st hitch so I can make Turkey Drag on Dec 7th and 8th. If nothing else might ask them for a earlier start date so I can make it lol

Let me know when you go. I will be leaving the 28th this month and returning Nov 18th. Only 3 weeks this time for me, but that will change. I might also be stuck there for Christmas.

Cleaned her up to go get some real pics. Charged the camera so no excuses this time!

aneta5yv.jpg

Off we go shortly to find a spot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sometimes it's the small details that count

esuma3ep.jpg

Also my wife bought me a gopro hero3+ black edition for my anniversary present...had no idea

qy5a8e8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason at Grabiak Performance Center on the "other forum". He is GPC1 who started the forum that has access to GM parts. He is who I buy everything everything through because if I do happen to find something cheaper than he offers, he matches it easily. He has been great to deal with.

He is also the guy I am currently piecing my z06 brakes through to see if he can get everything for me. I should be ordering those sometime in next few months...shit I have 4 months till I get it back from NFamus, so I have time.

On that note, heading to Dallas Saturday to drop her off at NFamus. I actually contacted Sculpt Garage as well about possibly doing some interior work because I told them I fell in love with those camaro seats they did for that 14, I won't do all the red though, they said hold on a little bit because they have some new stuff coming out soon that I need to see. They said when NFamus is done, hit them up and we can talk. Now I am debating if I want to do interior next or motor work...I almost want to say interior since I will never race or abuse this truck, but man I would love to pop the hood and have a nice turbo/supercharge setup with a mean lope

That camaro interoir was awesome, I just don't care for the shape of the headrests. That oval stands out too much and looks funky to me.

interior, separate yourself, you wont be happy, you will want more and more power!

we should get him to become a vendor here...

damn 4 months? fts

Last edited:
That camaro interoir was awesome, I just don't care for the shape of the headrests. That oval stands out too much and looks funky to me.

I would say that is probably the only problem I had with them also, but I think with them being all black with a silver insert middle, they would not be as noticeable being dark. But if sculpt wants to work with me on making something different and new, I am def game for it since it seems they have an itch on making new stuff and because I have a cc, they have more room to come up with anything really. We will see how I feel once I get her back from NFamus and what I am in the mood for because when I get her back is when my big bonus comes in and I will be a kid in a candy store then...

interior, separate yourself, you wont be happy, you will want more and more power!

we should get him to become a vendor here...

damn 4 months? fts

I will talk to him and see, he actually might be over here and I just never looked really because I have been dealing with him so long over there.

As for the motor, I plan to spec out a build and leave her be. Most likely supercharged, cam, stall, trans, headers, exhaust and some pieces here and there. I will not go crazy with the motor (so I tell myself) since it will never see a 1/4 mile, but I cannot leave it stock either...i refuse to.

I was told 3-4 months, so I just say 4. I have a decent build for them to do, so yeah, I am not worried about the time. I have my other truck and bike to keep me occupied. I will be stocking parts on the truck and building some on the bike during that 4 months. If that is how long it takes to get things done the right way and have her finished (bagging wise) with peace of mind that the job was done right, then so be it.

always hiring. A lot of money in the offshore oilfield, just people are not willing to leave home. We have had to send guys home because they get out there a couple days and start freaking out...but it is because of that we get paid what we do.

Suppose to be 2/1. 2 weeks offshore and 1 week off. I'm engineering, so my schedule is whatever the f they feel like which is why my schedules are so crazy and I've been in Korea more than half the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk