My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

a9ese5a6.jpg

Feels weird leaving her behind. I cannot wait also!

What's estimated build time?

3-4 months, but a lot of work I did was preparing for this, so it might move things along faster. That pic you put up showing the orange rear tubing on how you want to set yours up, I got to see that shit in person and all I could say was damn. Got to see the Yukon they are building also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that seems like a long time to bag a truck. I guess it'll be worth it though.

Idk if you posted up, but what is it costing you to have everything done?

Damn, that seems like a long time to bag a truck. I guess it'll be worth it though.

Idk if you posted up, but what is it costing you to have everything done?

I never posted how much because I like to just say...enough...more than I thought I would spend to have it done and it's over 10k

They are relocating under the hood
Bagging and prepping for if I go 26's, will still lay frame
Rebuilding firewall
Raising bed floor
All the obvious with the rear 3 link
Custom front kit they will build since they do not offers front kit for 07+
Shaving gate
All that lovely accuair with e-level
And all the other odds and ends

Since I have another daily, I don't mind the wait time to have everything done properly.

I think if it's anything under 15k then you're getting a good deal. People don't realize how much work all of that is. Plus, you're getting it done by some of the best in the business.

Shit, I think I've got $7,000 just in parts in my build. lol

Last edited:
I think if it's anything under 15k then you're getting a good deal. People don't realize how much work all of that is. Plus, you're getting it done by some of the best in the business.

Shit, I think I've got $7,000 just in parts in my build. lol

Yeah, glad someone actually understands that. It was about 13k when all is said and done and he gave me a huge hook up because of the network of friends I am in with him. He goes this is the lowest I can offer you, and I debated it and said f it, let's do it and is why I'm in Dallas right now, lol

Also, anyone in the Dallas/FW have a NNBS they want dropped, Keith (NFamus) will have my parts for now and they will be for sale. Have a 4/7 MCG kit with bell tech shocks and struts.

Yeah, glad someone actually understands that. It was about 13k when all is said and done and he gave me a huge hook up because of the network of friends I am in with him. He goes this is the lowest I can offer you, and I debated it and said f it, let's do it and is why I'm in Dallas right now, lol

If my mega was 2wd and someone said $13,000 to bag, raise bed floor, accuair and such. Mega cab would be gone for4 months.

Super excited to see this thing done. Is he going to be sending you progress pics?

If my mega was 2wd and someone said $13,000 to bag, raise bed floor, accuair and such. Mega cab would be gone for4 months.

Super excited to see this thing done. Is he going to be sending you progress pics?

Yup, we discussed that and he said he will post and send pics as they go, so I'm excited and of course I'll post them here.

I have been debating that soooo much, but not sure

I'm having one done. Busted Knuckles Design and Fabrication charges $150 for 2 panel renderings. Maybe even cheaper for how simple yours is.

Totally worth it. Gives you a good idea of what you're going to look at, or in my case, maybe if I see my truck with a chrome grill, I'll decide to color match, or vice versa. Would rather do that than get it done and go "I wish I would have...."

I'm having one done. Busted Knuckles Design and Fabrication charges $150 for 2 panel renderings. Maybe even cheaper for how simple yours is.

Totally worth it. Gives you a good idea of what you're going to look at, or in my case, maybe if I see my truck with a chrome grill, I'll decide to color match, or vice versa. Would rather do that than get it done and go "I wish I would have...."

Now you really have me curious...hmmm

So fucking jelly. I wish I could shit that kind of money on the shitwagon for sure.

Come to the oilfield buddy!

Put it this way, I talked to Keith as his shop for about an hour. One thing he mentioned was that most of his clients were guys in the oilfield...

dayum. Talked with Eddie about frac'ing this weekend too. Just not too sure what route I will take, still waiting for an email from your company.

well, one reason I got the GoPro was my wife to do a few little videos going to NFamus while I was still static. Well....due to weather conditions, that did not happen like we would have liked. She did manage to sneak one decent one in though, but she had no idea what she was doing...also don't mind the music in the background, my wife even asked wtf was I listening to when we played the video.

[video]http://s694.photobucket.com/user/smehn1/media/GOPR0004Converted.mp4.html[/video]

Last edited:
2 topics.

one...someone want to buy some bonspeeds? Not joking

second...really been debating the damn ss intimidator wing for the rear...yay or nay? I think with the all black and bagged riding low, it will be real slick and smooth