My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

bikes are a good way to clear your mind

completely agree and my wife knows this as well which is one reason she does not try the "it's too dangerous thing." She knows I love it, when things seem bad I will go for a nice ride by myself, we will go on small rides together, and I have the rides like pictured where we take the back roads around the curves all afternoon.

I love the bike. It is a completely different feel than my CBR was and of course a different sound. I have a lot more mid and higher end power with the duc. I had some minor issues with my height at first (6'1"), my knee hit a certain part of the fairing and it just got aggravating after awhile. Put some adjustable rear sets on there and adjusted for my height and it made a whole new bike yesterday. I am very pleased with the bike.
Awesome. I miss the handling of my Buell from time to time, I'll have another sport bike to ride on the days I feel like going fast.
bikes are a good way to clear your mind
They definitely are.

Awesome. I miss the handling of my Buell from time to time, I'll have another sport bike to ride on the days I feel like going fast.

When I was first looking at the bikes I looked at the Buell's. Was always curious about them, but nobody around locally could really give any feedback so I went with something else.

if they match I def can. I tried to get smitty on the other forum to split his rear kit and well you can see he responded that he would not so that is a no go. I am not buying rotors and calipers that I will not even use at all. I will just go scrap yard hopping till I find what I need.

Need some advice guys...

talked with NFamus and my truck is going in November. That is the good news, the question I have is body dropping. I have searched and searched and searched and have not seen much about body dropping a NNBS...which kind of makes me want to do it more, until I got the price for it. Because of the attention to detail and the work involved, it will raise the price probably approx 3k. Again this is an approximate price increase from Keith, but this is a matter of should I body drop this truck since it seems to be not so common and I am trying to justify spending the extra to do it...

All comes down to if you can swing the 3k....if this is your long term project and you can afford it then I would. Bodied looks so much better in my opinion.

Don't do it, just bag it and be done imo.

This is how I was thinking at first and then realized I was really not sure anymore which route I wanted to go because if I intend to build this as detailed with the interior and motor, then why am I thinking lets just get this over, I should really want to pay attention to all the details and I think it might bother me later

I'd do it, bc later on I bet you will want to anyways. get it all over with now
This is EXACTLY what I am afraid of. I would have NFamus build this beautiful truck and then want to body and def dont want to make the drive from BR to Dallas just to body and do not want to just bring it to anyone...so I have been going back and forth so damn much.

All comes down to if you can swing the 3k....if this is your long term project and you can afford it then I would. Bodied looks so much better in my opinion.
Yeah, swinging the money is not the problem since i just got a raise and my per diem just came through for 3rd quarter. I just do not see many bodied NNBS to give me info on doing a body drops, but it also is another perk to help me stand out at a show.

Like chris said if you can budget the extra 3k I say go for it, bodied trucks look better imo
If it were up to me I would say body it so that there is still 1/4" or so of frame below the lowest part of the body so you dont run the risk of destroying body panels imo
I dont think you would notice that 1/4" when layed out :shrug:

Like chris said if you can budget the extra 3k I say go for it, bodied trucks look better imo
If it were up to me I would say body it so that there is still 1/4" or so of frame below the lowest part of the body so you dont run the risk of destroying body panels imo
I dont think you would notice that 1/4" when layed out :shrug:

That is actually my intention if I go ahead with it which I just got approval from the boss to do so...so it looks like I am body dropping as well