My '01 ECSB Slow Build

also, if you put a new leaf on the right rear, it will prolly go back to having the lean

Not gonna have a 2" lean. Just sayin. Stock trucks aren't 2" higher in the right rear and look like they have shackles on left side. 2" is alot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I bought a new leafspring from www.generalspringkc.com and swapped it out last night. Good to go. Rides awesome and the new leaf pack is better quality than factory. I highly recommend them. They sell a lot of great parts and have the best prices I could find. I paid about $125 after shipping.

yvu6y9a3.jpg

Easy way to get the drivers side leaf off (got another bolt from the junkyard earlier in the day and put it in the other way so I can be removed without messing with the gas tank)
2ymydu7a.jpg

I cut out a notch for my differential, the notch is very clean and doesn't really look like this piece. Was a tight space so I cut this much out and then cleaned it up with the grinder and rounded the edges and such.
y5atadab.jpg

Yeah, go with 2 piston rears and the 05+ fronts. Slightly bigger rotor up front and better braking power all around for not that much money

Yea I read that, that's why I was curious if the other side sags just a little more than driver side since it was new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I not still replace the passenger side but yes I replaced it because or the 2" lean on the drivers side, it was also a little bouncy.

I'm not changing rear brakes just yet until the pads wear more but fronts need to be changed and with 22s I have plenty room for the 13" rotors. Will tahoe/Yukon calipers fit 05+ truck rotors?

I not still replace the passenger side but yes I replaced it because or the 2" lean on the drivers side, it was also a little bouncy.

I'm not changing rear brakes just yet until the pads wear more but fronts need to be changed and with 22s I have plenty room for the 13" rotors. Will tahoe/Yukon calipers fit 05+ truck rotors?

thats for the rear if you have disc, if you have drum rear never mind, and tahoe fronts are same as trucks

thats for the rear if you have disc, if you have drum rear never mind, and tahoe fronts are same as trucks
I have disc rear

I wonder if 05+ tahoe/Yukon calipers are better than 05+ truck calipers and if they also got the same 13" rotors. Mine are 12"
So it sits pretty level now?
Yep. Just right

Welp know what I'm ordering next check

Same here lol. Check out brake motive. They sell drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads for $120-150 for full set. And around $200 for all 4 corners