My '01 ECSB Slow Build

Hell yes. I can't wait.

The grille will be all white with billet insert, bumper will be all gray with stock gray valance

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Got my Tantric LD8's. Damn these things are beefy little bastards. Can't wait to hear em

2ybedeva.jpg

uzyjyza2.jpg

a2a8a6ut.jpg

Heard that man! I've had all the bulbs and resistors for it but it's a pain in the ass to solder IMO and so time consuming

Yea same here. I got a bunch of resistors off eBay. I need to do it one afternoon. It bugs me with the yellow

Here's the box. Been working alot since I'm out of school for summer so I've been working on it little by little here and there. It's done and I put it in Saturday night before heading to Bayou Country Superfest.

e9e2utag.jpg

yseha5e2.jpg

py6yqu8u.jpg

Finished bondo work and rubbed the entire box down with 50/50 wood glue/water 2 coats to seal it up and help the paint stick.
puhe6a5u.jpg

Sprayed with rustoleum bed liner
seba7a9e.jpg

susupada.jpg

4yre4a8e.jpg

Painted with SEM Classic Coat gray to match my interior
emypasu3.jpg

Speaker wire binding posts installed and glued in
udy4yjar.jpg

Speaker wires soldered to the solder terminals and taped. 10AWG OFC wire, no cheap stuff lol
muhury8a.jpg

Wired to 1ohm
e6ygu6yq.jpg

Wires tightened down
epetuse7.jpg

Tantric LD8s installed
evyda6ar.jpg

My Sundown SAX1200D installed in the center and wired up to the box
ugezugad.jpg

Installed in the truck and wired up. Sounds awesome and plenty of bass
a8y3uvyt.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I recently purchased some Belltech 3" drop coils from a buddy of mine and I was sitting around last night and decided to drop my truck more. A couple hours later, here it is. Just swapped coils and moved shackles up a hole. Sits at 5/8 now.

umy6a9a8.jpg

e7e9e5ub.jpg

The Belltech coils also ride a little better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How ya liking the 8's? One of these days I need to put something back in this single cab. Saw truck on LLA. Looking good!