My '01 ECSB Slow Build

How ya liking the 8's? One of these days I need to put something back in this single cab. Saw truck on LLA. Looking good!

I love them

looks good, and the box looks clean

Thank you sir

Drop looks good
Preciate it

Just getting aggravated now because I have the drivers side shackle set to 1" and the passenger side set to 2" and it's still 3/4" lower on the drivers side. This is ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ive got 3" McG drop coils but I wanted a 2" drop but I too had 1" chevy lean...so i ordered 2" and 1" Daystar spacers and im running the 2" spacer in the driver side and 1" in pass side :roflmao: shits rediculous

ive got 3" McG drop coils but I wanted a 2" drop but I too had 1" chevy lean...so i ordered 2" and 1" Daystar spacers and im running the 2" spacer in the driver side and 1" in pass side :roflmao: shits rediculous

What baffles me is that I set drivers side shackle to 1" and passenger side to 2" and it's still that bad. I can't imagine if I had put it all on the same way and had a 1-3/4"-2" lean

you measuring it with a full tank or low on fuel, i always did mine with a half a tank, so that i would be in the middle empty it would be a bit high, full it would be a bit low.

Well I've measured it with all different amounts of gas in the tank. With the shackles set the same, it is 1-1/2" to 1-7/8" lower on the drivers side. That's way too much.

Ordered a new drivers side leafspring last night.

that could help. hopefully the passenger one is sagged pretty good and it allows the drivers to come up.

Yea, I'm almost sure it'll fix my problem, and then I may replace the other one at some point since it's just as old

Got me a Nfamus Underbed Notch
egyruzem.jpg

They are sweet. And the front price comes welded to the square tubing and the welds are damn good, like awesome.

It was $130 after shipping