Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

Those are sweet! There is a set of 17x10 here that I like but to narrow. What size tires are you going with

Ya I will never own another set of 10s now that I've had so many 12s. I'm gonna put my 31 boggers on them, goin full old school with this setup.

Wow those look thrashed right now. Drop them at Budd's house and let him work his magic.

You don't know the half of it..... I had him go pick these up for me because the seller was local to him. I'm gonna polish them myself tho.

Got some more pics. Finally had enough time and a warm day to paint the hood yesterday. And I tried polishing the new welds and they're comin' out good.
u6e2emy9.jpg

upusy4em.jpg

vapevaba.jpg

evuhe5et.jpg

I'll take some more tomorrow since the truck is clean from a show I attended today.

Last edited:
Works on the computer :shrug:

Jelly of the hood, it looks great! And those welds will look awesome for sure. Thank god for aluminum polish

I'll try to go get some more pictures today between classes.

What does everyone think about 4-linking and bagging the rear, because I think that's what I want to do next?

I already have a 3 gallon tank and viair compressor for onboard air and air horn. I want to get firestone reversible sleeve bags like Budd has, and make the bars with heims and bushings. I don't think it will be too hard...

I wouldn't thing it would be hard if you have all the parts and what not. How does 4 link affect towing? I have heard mixed reviews on it

that hood changes the whole truck !! looks so much better now and yeah welds will look mucho awesome on there

I wouldn't thing it would be hard if you have all the parts and what not. How does 4 link affect towing? I have heard mixed reviews on it

Supposed to make towing better, I mean most peterbilts and big trucks have air suspension now with half leafs, so like a 2 link and panhard.
But I'd like to ride in or tow with someone who has a lifted bagged truck and no one uses theirs for that, they're all just for show lol. I'f I'm doing this it will get used, because it seems like everytime I tow something it's not a light load either.

Yea I just didnt understand why it was so bad to tow with 4 link. I want to do a coilover 4 link with my current bags as like a helper set up

Yea I just didnt understand why it was so bad to tow with 4 link. I want to do a coilover 4 link with my current bags as like a helper set up

You might as well just do a full air setup in the rear. Coilovers are terrible for towing from what I've heard, I'd rather have bags with good shocks. I've heard you have to have your shocks valved right for an air setup too otherwise it can handle bad or be really bouncy.