Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

Nice headunit. Is that the kenwood with the 3.5" screen. And nice fab on the shifter

Sent from my potato

Kenwood KDC-X794, has everything Ipod controls and aux in, can even put songs on a flashdrive and it will play them. Doesn't have bluetooth though because I didn't want that shit

Shifter looks badass after the modification..I wanted nnbs esky shifter but didnt like the way they mounted so I ended up buying a nbs esky shifter

Finally remembered :cheeky:

IMG_20140115_130558_zps7o3aln5n.jpg

Bezel, top dash pad, grab bar and airbag cover are all black. My center console is black also, only because it came out of a 99-02 and the grey for those years was a blue-ish grey.

And no close-ups because it all needs to be redone :rofl:

Looks good man, I actually found one I liked and am thinking about some black suede for the top door panel inserts and headliner. Painting the roof plastics black, and smoothing and painting a select few pieces black on the dash.

I'd like to hook it to air bags, but I haven't figured out how the two wires get power to them...

I'd like to hook it to air bags, but I haven't figured out how the two wires get power to them...

Bags would be sweet! So would e cut out though.

I wonder if you could do 2 different tunes? Like a race and economy or some bullshit. Ik some guys do that with the tow haul button.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Unless you have a dmax, you can only change the tranny tune with tow haul. IE, firmer/higher shift points for tracks days, etc.

Unless you have a dmax, you can only change the tranny tune with tow haul. IE, firmer/higher shift points for tracks days, etc.

Ahh gotcha. Wasn't sure if you could do that on a gas truck. The shop that tuned mine told me about some guys from Texas that used the tow haul button as a different tune somehow (guessing he was talkin about shift points) and on the way back to Louisiana blew their tranny's racing on the highway :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

Ahh gotcha. Wasn't sure if you could do that on a gas truck. The shop that tuned mine told me about some guys from Texas that used the tow haul button as a different tune somehow (guessing he was talkin about shift points) and on the way back to Louisiana blew their tranny's racing on the highway :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

Yeah you can only change the transmission tune with tow/haul. I had Justin leave mine stock so it doesn't explode when I tow. Because it seems like every time I do hook to a trailer it's way over what a half ton should tow :fml:

Anyways got a new set of wheels for my boggers, gonna get them this weekend from a friend...

And seriously considering black suede headliner and interior accents. Maybe I'll get some this weekend too....

I've been meaning to get suede for months, but the interior isn't a priority right now for me hahah.

It's Monday!

Correct you are. I got a full set of 15x12 mountain crushers with cone caps. No curb rash but they have some terrible brake dust. Gonna need a real good polish.
u3eqy9an.jpg

Ive always wanted a set of these so I'm happy I finally have some