Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

how much do new bars run?

14 bolt is doing great, already overloaded it a few times. Including towing about 14k.
And when i looked for new t bars i was quoted over $700 for new ones from the dealer. I ended up getting this set from an obs suburban 2500 with a 454 and they ride great and havent sagged any.

And James i wanted to chrome them, but I needed new tierods before I was ready for a chrome run

Went and took some decent pics today, only from my phone though so quality isn't the best.

I added some HD fender liners because they cover the gap in the 1500 liners so people cant easily see the headers now.
yraratat.jpg

e4yzuba4.jpg
ybe6e8a6.jpg
uvepasab.jpg
hynesehy.jpg
u9u7e2ev.jpg
bysy7ama.jpg

Here's a little more of what I've been working on. Finally got the hood welded up how I liked so we started bondo on it last weekend. I'll continue with it this weekend hopefully have it in primer.

3agysu4y.jpg
5ytajupu.jpg
hupu8uru.jpg

Thanks guys, I've got my cousin helping with it, so when I get home tomorrow I'll have to see how much progress he made this week. I'm hoping to have it painted and on by next weekend.

No I don't have a body lift, I am anti body lift, but for the guys that do have one these HD liners are the perfect solution. only cost me $67 from the dealer for both.

Since I live in the land of Nazi cops and the chp has recently been having roadside smog check stations, I wanted something to cover the whole fenderwell so you couldn't see the headers from a distance or up close.

Gonna bring this to the top, I have quite a few things on order and hold for install.

Hd hood (now primered, needs paint)
Edge insight cs
nnbs escalade shifter
some more leds
and it needs a full paint correction bad