Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Do have a srs question for ya tho Kyle. I know it's not totally apples to apples but how much did the ride suffer when you went to 22s and lower profile muds? I originally said I didn't like 22/33 combos but dammit I'm liking them more and more so if I decide to change my setup in the fall I wanna go 22s

It doesn't ride Any different compared to the 03 with 20's and 33's imo.

Dfw dat firehawk :drool:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Its fun! Puts a smile on my face :)

Idk. I need to shoot Robbie a message to see but honestly don't really feel like messing with it. That'd probably be a huge hassle when I could probably get 90% of it out with some steel wool

Just thinking if you are going to sell them, you might get more for them if they are swapped out. Basically be selling brand new wheels, that is if he swaps them out for you.

True. Need to see if I can find my paperwork. I'll shoot Robbie a message just to see. I mean, I didn't seal the wheels until now, but I washed them regularly and never let them get to a level of filthy that would warrant any kind of issues. And when it was snowing/salty I rinsed/washed them every couple days. So I feel like they shouldn't be pitted already. It's only on the fronts so it seems to be from the brake dust, but I've got low dust ceramics and I've run the same brand ceramics on other chrome wheels that were never sealed and never had an issue.

how dark is the 20 over factory? Im thinking about doing 5 over the factory on the back 3 to help keep the kid's eyes from melting. And backup camera means i dont care about night time vision