Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

All right, so I attempted to candy the tail lights and one of them started cracking really bad. Instead of fucking around with that trying to fix it I've decided to buy LED tails or 06 silverado tail lights. Any opinions on this? These are the only LED's I would buy:

2003 2006 Chevy Silverado 2004 2006 GMC Sierra Tail Lights Red Clear LED 04 05 | eBay

I'm leaning towards the silverado tail lights, mainly because I don't want to deal with aftermarket LED's going out or attracting thieves.

But they look damn near stock when they are on the truck...

Those do look really nice though....had any issues with them?

Nope. ive had them for maybe close to a year now? maybe longer but all the LEDs still work. Only thing you need to do with them is simulate the silverado tails since they have a spot for a 194 bulb down by the reverse section, just like the silverados do. Its an easy enough fix though

Ended up redoing the one that I fucked up on. I think they turned out pretty good now, just need some wet sanding. But I'm happy for now.

Couple pics with the other toy

Thats the best truck GM ever made man. LBZ, short box, dark interior, graystone. Once i bought my LMM and realized what a colossal junk of garbage it was, I was kicking myself in the ass for not saving 5ooo$ and buying the 07 lbz greystone silverado with 20,000miles on it....worst...mistake....ever