Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Yeah, there's weird spots in them like brake fluid got on them or something and Tony's stupid tonneau made a nice gouge in one :rofl:

Do have a srs question for ya tho Kyle. I know it's not totally apples to apples but how much did the ride suffer when you went to 22s and lower profile muds? I originally said I didn't like 22/33 combos but dammit I'm liking them more and more so if I decide to change my setup in the fall I wanna go 22s

Do have a srs question for ya tho Kyle. I know it's not totally apples to apples but how much did the ride suffer when you went to 22s and lower profile muds? I originally said I didn't like 22/33 combos but dammit I'm liking them more and more so if I decide to change my setup in the fall I wanna go 22s
Do it and send me your rimps and tars pls. That is all.

Ps. Kyle, truck is dope af. As well as the black turkey thing.

I mean you should, since they're pitting already and stuff. :troll: