Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

how dark is the 20 over factory? Im thinking about doing 5 over the factory on the back 3 to help keep the kid's eyes from melting. And backup camera means i dont care about night time vision

I have double 5 on my back glass and I can hardly see out of it during the day. 5 over factory 20 May be nicer tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's nice and dark, I have 5% over the rear three plus the two fronts. My back seat is like a cave during the day lol.

Im thinking about doing 5 over the factory on the back 3 to help keep the kid's eyes from melting. And backup camera means i dont care about night time vision

that's what I have on the back 3. it's nice but obv can't see out at night so I have reverse pods and a reverse camera

that's what I have on the back 3. it's nice but obv can't see out at night so I have reverse pods and a reverse camera

Talked with tint guy and he suggested 20 over the factory, i said I was thinking 5 over and he said "well you wont see shit out of it at night" well that might be what I want haha. Kid's dont/cant keep sunglasses on so dark is good for new eyes, bastards, forcing me to mod the truck.

Plus we can only have 35% on the fronts legally, so i feel if I do 5 on the backs it will help darken up the front too

how dark is the 20 over factory? Im thinking about doing 5 over the factory on the back 3 to help keep the kid's eyes from melting. And backup camera means i dont care about night time vision

This equals out to 5% on my back windows. It's perfect for me imo. I ran 5% over the factory 20 on the green truck for 6 years. It was nice and all but I just prefer lighter tint these days.

Shield done too?

Nothing on the windshield.......yet.

This equals out to 5% on my back windows. It's perfect for me imo. I ran 5% over the factory 20 on the green truck for 6 years. It was nice and all but I just prefer lighter tint these days.

Makes sense. I had 5 on back of my wrx and it was about right but could have been darker. You need to get this truck and Corny's together for photos

fuck i need to start selling drugs...

you buy lbz it looks sick within 2 months...i buy lbz it looks average, and is still slow as balls compared to what it could be....

fuck i need to start selling drugs...

you buy lbz it looks sick within 2 months...i buy lbz it looks average, and is still slow as balls compared to what it could be....
Wanna start a company? Im in. You do cananada and ill do michigan

All right, so I attempted to candy the tail lights and one of them started cracking really bad. Instead of fucking around with that trying to fix it I've decided to buy LED tails or 06 silverado tail lights. Any opinions on this? These are the only LED's I would buy:

2003 2006 Chevy Silverado 2004 2006 GMC Sierra Tail Lights Red Clear LED 04 05 | eBay

I'm leaning towards the silverado tail lights, mainly because I don't want to deal with aftermarket LED's going out or attracting thieves.