Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

I felt special

2015-05-13%2020.25.07_zpsgzvwndfq.png

Thats because you texted me 10 minutes before I started to take those pics Shawn :crazy:

Here's some quick dslr pics before it went in for alignment yesterday

Oh no you don't, your gmc is so clean

:rofl: Thanks man. Finally getting close to CM time on her, just trying to decide if I wanna go ahead with a hood or not cuz that's another ~500 dollhairs. Hopefully that'll take it to a whole new level cuz I'm kinda bored ATM lol

:rofl: Thanks man. Finally getting close to CM time on her, just trying to decide if I wanna go ahead with a hood or not cuz that's another ~500 dollhairs. Hopefully that'll take it to a whole new level cuz I'm kinda bored ATM lol

Want hd hood so bad.

so awesome and so jelly of sunroof.

Do you get away with the plate being down there on the skid plate? i should try that with mine, i hate the front plate.

Not sure yet, I just put the plate there yesterday. It's an experiment :crazy:

Want hd hood so bad.

I wish, but I don't think there's a bodyshop competent enough to pull that off around here, plus don't wanna pay what they'd want if they could, plus can't find an HD hood to save my life. I'm wanting a cowl hood from work, cuz I can get it cheap. But my buddy put one on his tahoe and did all the prep work/fitment and it was still ~300 just to spray it