Khaos' RCSB Thread

I think I only have to worry about it with my engine 99-02 had longer cranks from what I've read so if you slide in a newer motor you need a crank spacer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a few people running an NV3500 behind a mild LS in c10s, it'll work fine. May not last long, but it'll work :rofl:

Sent from a dingleberry

id ditch the 243 heads and tbss intake for stock l92/ls3 heads and intake unless you're too deep into the cathedral port setup
Hmm. Not too deep where I'd lose money. Dammit Eddie, making me look for more shit on pt/tech lol.

From what little I know about square port heads, they offer substantial gains over cathedral right?

Hmm. Gonna have to start reading some more lol. What should a set of those heads run me? $5-600 range plus intake?

Hmm. Not too deep where I'd lose money. Dammit Eddie, making me look for more shit on pt/tech lol.

From what little I know about square port heads, they offer substantial gains over cathedral right?

to me they do, all around the power band. i believe a stock ls3/l92 top end will out flow ported 243s. unless you're paying over 3k for them

So going the LS3/L92 route, I would need the corresponding valley cover, correct? And can I use the tbss tb I have on the rectangular port intakes?