Khaos' RCSB Thread

I pulled my (what appears to be mostly stock everything) 200k engine apart in the RCSB and I did the oil pump.....

Put it back together. Drove it one day... Original waterpump starting pissing out of the weep hole. :mad: Tore back apart and put a waterpump on that night. Lol. Just saying.....

But, it's an "easy job" so if you reuse yours it's not that bad if it goes sooner rather than later.

Yeah I'm not too concerned about the waterpump, it would just be more of a pain in the ass for that to happen though lol.

I got good at changing the water pump when I was having all those overheating issues. Had that bish on and off like 3 times. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For what its worth, the water pump is an under 1 hour job, did mine in the dark outside the shop one night, back up and running in 1.5 hours taking my time. But since you'll have the engine apart you'll know how to do it too. Don't forget you'll have to remove the radiator to get the cam out, and will need all fresh coolant too.

You know that fucker's gonna be loud at WOT lol. Sounds good, but need more choppity chop

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome idk how you did it without snapping a header bolt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me either, but they all broke free with relatively little effort
Thanks man!
Sounds good, is that idling untuned?
My tune has had the rear o2s shut off for a while and is kind of set up for LTs. This thing has also been sitting for a while, so it was cold too.

It's not gonna get driven much til the cam and stuff is done and a retune.
Nice!

I wanna do LTs and ORY on mine at some point.
You should, it wasn't bad at all aside from the dipstick breaking off.
You know that fucker's gonna be loud at WOT lol. Sounds good, but need more choppity chop

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's gonna be loud af. And chop is coming soon.

I had stocks, 10.4mm, and a majority of them touched. I ordered msd 8.5mm and new plugs and heat shielding. A few touch now but the shielding is protecting the wires.