Khaos' RCSB Thread

He said that's about as big as I would want to run in a 4.8. Said I could go a little bigger, but he said power wouldn't really come on til 4k+. Overall I'm happy that he explained everything and took the time to know what I wanted out of the truck.

Am excite.

Nice, that's what I was looking for sounds wise.

Power wise should be where I want it too. The milled heads should help give it a little more, plus toobs, efans, and maybe intake if I feel like swapping that thing on.

Drove the truck today to work and back. Had a surprise waiting for me when I got home:

336a7f7b874fc9e0251d0d3596f6eb77.jpg

Dat bump stick.

Just waiting on the pushrods and springs to come in, then I can get them on the 243s. Also need to order my y pipe.

I think what I'm gonna do for now is just get the ORY and get everything on. Then worry about cats once I'm driving it more in the spring.

I like the plans and the truck. Changed alot since I saw it at the king of trucks show a few years back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Drove the truck today to work and back. Had a surprise waiting for me when I got home:

336a7f7b874fc9e0251d0d3596f6eb77.jpg

Dat bump stick.

Just waiting on the pushrods and springs to come in, then I can get them on the 243s. Also need to order my y pipe.

I think what I'm gonna do for now is just get the ORY and get everything on. Then worry about cats once I'm driving it more in the spring.

Screw it, full racetrok mode until y shows up and just run open headers

I like the plans and the truck. Changed alot since I saw it at the king of trucks show a few years back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Do you still have your ecsb?

Cam specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

218/226 .604/.604 113+2 on EPS lobes

Screw it, full racetrok mode until y shows up and just run open headers

:rofl: Yeah that would go over well :crazy:

Negligible bumpdate, but posting it anyway. Got my y pipe in along with my BTR .660" duals and 7.375" pushrods.

ca4b4d98a0abb765710e7cef72064a9e.jpg

I have a call in to my tuner, just waiting on him to get back to me so we can set up a drop off date.

Would you guys recommend changing the timing set or just the chain when this goes down? I have almost 124k on it. Water pump and oil pump too? Trying to get all my ducks in a row as best I can.