Khaos' RCSB Thread

Chris why didn't you tell us you posted your list of new mods in the wrong thread :slap:

:cheeky:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That would be tough since the trans and front diff share fluids, and I'm sure the subie trans doesn't bolt up to an LS motor lol. Would have to be a lot of custom parts for that to work.

Yea I figured it wasn't awd but that would be so awesome if somebody made some custom shit to make it work lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So, opinions.

BTR stage 2 truck cam: 212/218 .553/.553 113+2

or BTR stage 3: 218/224 .553/.553 113+3

Keep in mind, just going in a 4.8, 5 speed, and currently 3.42s.

And possibly pairing with 243's milled .030....

honestly, get a good cam guy to spec a cam, I like BTR but he doesn't do much custom grind unless you make it a point to tell him this is what you want. Contact Pat G about a cam, and Lil John Motorsports, also, hit up Futral. They use Cam Motion! As does Pat G.

I was told to do a .024 (odd number) on my heads with my cam. I wish I had gone with a much larger cam since I ended up with a converter! Next year I will for sure swap cams and run a couple other mods. I will be spraying some.

also, make sure to get the trunion upgrade for added insurance! Let me know if you decide to go BTR, I can maybe get you a better deal with my buddy who is a dealer.

honestly, get a good cam guy to spec a cam, I like BTR but he doesn't do much custom grind unless you make it a point to tell him this is what you want. Contact Pat G about a cam, and Lil John Motorsports, also, hit up Futral. They use Cam Motion! As does Pat G.

I was told to do a .024 (odd number) on my heads with my cam. I wish I had gone with a much larger cam since I ended up with a converter! Next year I will for sure swap cams and run a couple other mods. I will be spraying some.

Noted. I've heard all about Pat g, so probably just go with him.
also, make sure to get the trunion upgrade for added insurance! Let me know if you decide to go BTR, I can maybe get you a better deal with my buddy who is a dealer.
I have the trunion upgrade waiting in my garage. That's the first order of business.

trunion upgrade youre going to want a press and some spare hands, takes a little time to remove and press in bearings on 16 rockers.

so the revival of this thread means we will see progress on the truck soon? Painted bumper plastics? I think Khaos moves slower on mods than I do lol