Stage 3 for sure

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd
That's what I'm thinking
Awwshucks thanks buddy! Good looking out! :shake:

:cheeky:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Lol you never know!
Stage 3. Ive got a 216/220 and i want morr camb
I was hoping you and Jesse would chime in. I know his is bigger, but it was specd for a 6L.
Here ya go.

:cuban:

:troll:
:rofl:

So, I spent more money on this thing last night and scooped up some parts off performance trucks. Will update with pics once they get here, but they rhyme with beds :cheeky:

would need to hold more detailed conversation regarding supporting mods to see if i recommend a bigger camb or not...having an M5 really helps u out tho...dat variable torque converter, namsayen

:secretshake:
would need to hold more detailed conversation regarding supporting mods to see if i recommend a bigger camb or not...having an M5 really helps u out tho...dat variable torque converter, namsayen
Will text soon. Planning on getting everything by Xmas so it can be done before spring.

And I actually mean done by then, not keep the parts for 3 years and do nothing lolol

Just a quick run down of what I already have so everyone can make suggestions:

Have:
Comp Trunion Upgrade kit
LTs
Electric cutout
34" rad
Efans
Efan harness
TBSS intake w/ TB & injectors
another set of flex injectors (36ish lbs IIRC)
243's milled .030 with new LS6 springs (en route)

Need:
Y Pipe
new pushrods
camb
timing set(?)
header gaskets
intake mani gaskets
knock sensors(? might as well?)

Basically it, unless I missed something lol

Might have it all installed at local shop, not too sure yet.

Any other recommendations besides the BTR stage 3?

If I'm correct in my thinking, I should be fine to run the LS6 springs with that cam, correct? That's how he designed those cams. .553 lift...the ls6 springs are good to .560 or .570 right?

depends on lobe profile too....if its an aggresive ramp, those springs might not hack it. Custom grind is always better than something off the shelf. PatG and custom BTR specs would be my suggestion.

Hmm, I'll probably just end up giving Brian a call and see what he recommends.

But I should go with something similar to the stage 3 specs?

That's what I figured. Plus with it not really being a DD, I can go a bit bigger and not have to worry.

I'm honestly more excited about bumping the compression some with the milled heads...should help a ton.

Brb, going to listen to Jesse and Eddeh idle vids :datass: