Khaos' RCSB Thread

Why not wait for the GMC 22's to come out and run those? Got my tires for like $640 shipped, mounted and balanced. And they will hardly break loose in the rain, dont know if that helps you with snow but just saying...

And I would recommend raising crossmember and exhaust then you will hardly ever scrape but when you do it wont feel so violent cause you will slide over stuff not hit it with a straight across piece of metal. I dont sweat scraping anymore I worry about getting stuck in driveways. 6/8 ftw :lol:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

snow and rain are different monsters.

Yeah I need to raise some shit haha, it sounded god awful. And helpers will be done before wheels, they're cheaper and I need em.

I won't do 22s probably due to cost. I'm not working right now so any money in make is from selling shit I already have. Aka money is tight lol. It'll all happen in time.

Nice man, should look good! I wanna get a rear sway bar eventually too

mount up the SS's for now, will look 153746374349834 times better

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

SS's need tarz. So still have to spend monies :okay: fuck not working, this sucks haha

That would be an interesting trip, but fuck driving to niagra falls lol. I hated the trip to buffalo, niagra is even further.

i could get them from brandon and bring them home since i got a job in utica now. thats if you ask nicely and i dont lower my truck and put them on first lol.

Eh I'd have to see what one wants for wheels & driving & shit lol. Maybe it can work, but not right now. Thanks though guys