Khaos' RCSB Thread

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Damn Chris, been holding out on pictures of your new setup I see? Lmao

Not sure if serious, but if is:
Noo, he has shaved gate, bertstare sticker, and the only mountains on Long Island are the trash dumps :lol:

sent from your HTC Rezound

So probably gonna put off ordering wheels until I get some helpers. The roads suck from being chewed up and I hit everywhere. Not destroying my truck is more important than wheels imo.

Also, scraped for the first time today
:happeh: pulling into this chick's driveway even at an angle made me hit. Thought you guys would be proud

Why not wait for the GMC 22's to come out and run those? Got my tires for like $640 shipped, mounted and balanced. And they will hardly break loose in the rain, dont know if that helps you with snow but just saying...

And I would recommend raising crossmember and exhaust then you will hardly ever scrape but when you do it wont feel so violent cause you will slide over stuff not hit it with a straight across piece of metal. I dont sweat scraping anymore I worry about getting stuck in driveways. 6/8 ftw :lol:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Yeah I need to raise some shit haha, it sounded god awful. And helpers will be done before wheels, they're cheaper and I need em.

I won't do 22s probably due to cost. I'm not working right now so any money in make is from selling shit I already have. Aka money is tight lol. It'll all happen in time.

gmc/chevy 17s, but im biased lol

300$ if yer lucky, little more meat on the tires, little better ride, they tuck, i like mine

looking forward to see whats next bud!

I may just end up doing that and holding off on 20s til later. Probably the smartest thing to do on a small budget.

I like when I drag frame it makes people look lol... but not hitch it sounds bad. Still debating to raise it or just toss completely if I go lower I will otherwise might keep. But in all honestly I would rather keep 16's for a few months longer and sell all other wheel/tires you have and get 22's. I might start looking for a 99-02 stepside gmc 2wd to hd hood and 03+ front if I get a wild hair but need to work on my '89 rcsb since I started shaving stuff just quit on it to finish crew cab....

But do what you can when you can, new gmc 22's will run $1100 shipped and tires around $160 ea. not that bad for brand new imo but..... I was jobless for like 4 months so it got where I just completely stopped driving truck and it sat so i know the feeling. But now ive got a awesome job and making enough im ordering parts left and right and just sitting on them to install all at once and do a complete exterior overhaul.

Keep up the great work man, it looks amazing and like a new truck now.

Last edited:

Yeah that's not bad but ~840 for 20 gmc reps saves me that few hundred, know what I mean? I got the NNBS 17s for 50 bucks so I'll hold onto them and see where I'm at in a few months. Def want helpers though. I'll put my tax return towards them.

True... my bonus and tax returns are going towards shave gate, repaint front bumper, buying smooth cap and paint, repaint handles, paint bumper pmastics and bed caps.

Will get few susp parts... front shocks and maybe sway bar, 2piece just little stuff.

Nice man, should look good! I wanna get a rear sway bar eventually too