Khaos' RCSB Thread

Bumpdate. Took some rollers this past weekend. Quick editing on them. The sun was a bitch so a lot of them are way too washed out.

Here's the ones I kept:

DSC_0116 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0120 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0122 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0138 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0145 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0160 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

Like how the shots from the right show detail and from the left the bed is sunwashed :lol: does look good

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Like how the shots from the right show detail and from the left the bed is sunwashed :lol: does look good

:troll3: I don't know what you're talking about.

Fuck I really want to shave my gate

Do eeeeet man. Best thing I've done so far, aside from painting the airdam and candied tails.

Da fucks wrong with you lately?

:lol:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Kids these days...can't leave anything alone anymore.

Yes, HD, high quality closeups of the dent!

Truck looks great by the way, you've inspired me to shave my gate too

Haha I think all the pics of that side are washed out :D

Went wednesday for my inspection and had just cleared my CEL that morning. Obviously failed it but the guy said to drive around and come back in a few days & if it wasn't on he'd pass me. So went back this morning and got it done. He said my evap pulled a 'Not Ready' in the I/M codes and that it was due to me getting gas yeaterday. I just nodded and said thanks.

My evap code has been on for months :crazy: that's another thing I plan on figuring out over the winter. I get code P0442 which is an evap leak. I'm assuming is it very small as it's been on for a while and I haven't had any issues. Anyone have any common culprits or a point in the right direction?

Actually I forget if it was 0442 or 0446. I had both and it's basically the same thing. Code is triggered from faulty evap system. Could be anything from a stupid ass leak somewhere like loose gas cap, to a dirty canister, up to the whole evap system/solenoid.

Of course mine had to get the whole system upgrade that relocates the canister I believe. It's a common issue for the canister to collect shit and plug up in its factory spot which hangs outside the frame

Price wasn't as bad as I thought. I was thinking of the whole bill of $860 I had. Evap solenoid was $380. But that's our discount price. Dunno what it woulda been

sent from your HTC Rezound

I drive 99% paved roads. Only gravel it sees was for house sitting and I'm done with that. It wasn't often nor a long road. I know it isn't the gas cap. I'll try and fogure it out over my break if I can.

P0446 you need a vent valve, if you drove alot of gravel you NEED the relocate, you could probably take the valve off and clean it. They are pretty easy to take apart.

Good to know man, I'll look into checking that first when the time comes.