Khaos' RCSB Thread

96k right now. The parts are cheap enough to replace and everything will be apart anyway :shrug:

You know you'll have to drop the oil pan to replace the timing chain right. I only say this cause I bought the timing ls2 timing chain and didn't even need it. My truck has 150k on it.

Gannon approves this message.

Hmm, I don't know. It just randomly showed up one day :crazy:

Gonna contact one more local shop to see if they aren't completely insane and actually can give me a reasonable quote.

I did a lot of reading on pt.net before I narrowed down a few cams to look out for in the classifieds. Now I just gotta read up more on how to do the swap, and find a good local tuner..

It's a lot easier than it looks. I had no idea when we did mine, but watching an helping I believe I could do it by myself now. If you do do it yourself be sure you everything before you start, tools, supplies, etc. Nothing worse then getting halfway done to find out out your missing a gasket or something else.

Gannon approves this message.

Hmmm I'll try it Tony, thanks. I use Pro Capture as my camera and it has a pano and wide shot feature. Just gotta mess around a bit I guess.

that things badass, but not manual :read: I would've sold my truck and bough a "pre made" one off of pt.net already if it wasn't for california bs. It would be hard to register an out of state vehicle like that so i have to build mine :laugh: Im sure you have a pretty good chance of him accepting your offer, id probably trade ya so why wouldn't he ahha

I don't wanna dig into the savings or get a loan though...

screw it, gonna ask him anyway and see what he says. :laugh: