Khaos' RCSB Thread

Just pm'd him. the thing is, if I do sell mine, I have no vehicle while I'm away at school right now. And then if his sells I'm screwed haha. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

Haha I know dude, sucks having parts just waiting to go on. It WILL be done in december, minus cam swap.

Btw, sold the cam and pushrods as many of you know to Brandon (Adjusted). Didn't want to deal with the install or have it sit around for too long. I'm planning on having tharf (MJEngineering) tune the truck in December/January if everything works out well.

:okay:

I will be doing it over my winter break for sure. I just didn't have the time I thought I did to do everything before this semester started. I'm not only dropping it, I'm pulling the bed and fixing the bedside too. Also cleaning and painting the frame up front and under the bed. New upper and lower bj's, sway bar bushings, leaf spring bushings, and reweld my exhaust. It'll get done!

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

:happeh:

Believe me, I want to drop it so bad. The stock shocks are pretty much shot in the rear and being so light out back, it bounces like crazy. Tons of body roll too, so I can't wait to get it low with new sway bushings and links.

Planning on the truck being down for around 1-2 weeks. I won't be working on it all day every day, so it'll be slower.

Also, probably gonna sell both the 17s and 20s so I can buy the 20s that I want. Neither set is perfect and I'd rather have the wheels I really want. So those will be up for sale once I take pics.

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

what wheels? :read:

Nothing special, just matte black rockstars.

:cheeky:

Just GMC 20s. Always loved the look of them.

In for the drop pics. I love the rear of the truck, looks so clean!

:shake: thanks man

I think an intimidator wing would look :boobs: when you drop it

Never been a fan of wings personally. I'll have to look at some pics