JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy the wheels/tires out right. No since in builiding credit on such a purchase that wont raise astronomically anyway. Continue paying on your truck and boat should be plenty.

IMO, some oem 20s+2" spacers with a set of coilovers set at 2.5" on your 295/55. Obviously dont go 22's, you made that mistake on last trok.

Saw you on ambassador extension btw. What you were doing at Lethal the other day?

relevant to thread.
rev2_zps26a48bb2.png

PERSONALLY I enjoy clicking thread and seeing shitty half-assed photoshops done on a phone with shitty looking wheels for 9 pages straight.

:corny:

Just buy the wheels/tires out right. No since in builiding credit on such a purchase that wont raise astronomically anyway. Continue paying on your truck and boat should be plenty.

IMO, some oem 20s+2" spacers with a set of coilovers set at 2.5" on your 295/55. Obviously dont go 22's, you made that mistake on last trok.

Saw you on ambassador extension btw. What you were doing at Lethal the other day?

Will probly buy tires/level first before wheels since I keep going back an forth lol but I'll do it seprate so it's not such a big hit all at once. I'll put it on all at once though.

Got it tuned . Called up s&b and they put me on the list for one of their intakes when they come out at the end of the month. I'm also buying a 30" light bar for the inside my grille at the end of the month/beg of sept. Want to get enough saved before I start dropping cash on truck. Should have about 8k saved by September.

60k truck, wants to install cheapest wheels and lift possible on a loan for credit. Yolo. Drive stock truck, save money, move out, buy house.

60k truck, wants to install cheapest wheels and lift possible on a loan for credit. Yolo. Drive stock truck, save money, move out, buy house.

Pretty sure he wants coilovers with ions and toyos, don't see anything wrong with that imo. At least he isn't doing a 3" strut spacer with stocks and 35s or some shit. Fuck.

Edit: would you rather him go buy an fts lift then spray paint it? :troll:

Last edited:

Pretty sure he wants coilovers with ions and toyos, don't see anything wrong with that imo. At least he isn't doing a 3" strut spacer with stocks and 35s or some shit. Fuck.

Edit: would you rather him go buy an fts lift then spray paint it? :troll:

How are fox resi coil overs and Cognito Ucas with toyo at2's and ions cheap?

Lmao awe shit, y'all girls stahp it. But fo serious, I'm down here in south Texas right now. Won't be home till about October. When I get home, shit is goin down. That's when I'll have up dates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.