JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm going to start handing out infractions. We've told you fucksticks to stay out of his thread if you don't like him, his truck, his job or his parent's ability to give him things.

No one cares, let the fucking boy make it...shit.

Lmao awe shit, y'all girls stahp it. But fo serious, I'm down here in south Texas right now. Won't be home till about October. When I get home, shit is goin down. That's when I'll have up dates.
Where in South Texas are you? Im down here weekly.

Ok, I'm going to start handing out infractions. We've told you fucksticks to stay out of his thread if you don't like him, his truck, his job or his parent's ability to give him things.

:eekdoor:

Honestly I was just fucking with u.
33612_1405217296718_2255528_n.jpg

But he mad

Fuuu lol. Where the fuck did you get this. Like 5-6 years old

:orly:

can we still talk about how he hasn't done anything to his truck? i did not see that listed :bertstare:

Happen to be around any of the ESD/control panels? Curious to know what instrumentation yall are running out there
Not that I've noticed.

oh ok. Im in Dilley about 1 1/2 hour south of San Antonio on 35.
You're closer to my dad. He's off 35 and I'm off 37.

i sent you a pic of my truck on your instashit page, and you dont share it :bird:

Re send it. Tag me or dm me, if u just do it as a comment I probly won't get it. My shit blows up after I post a few trucks lol 500+ notifications

Just to clear somethin up, I'm paying for everything now, truck, insurance, gas, phone bill, boat note etc.. And I'm paying for my own mods. No one is giving me any money for this truck so for the people who still think I have daddy's money, you're wrong. I'm just making that kind of money with what I do. That's the END of all this "daddy's money" bullshit. IM MAKING 5k+ a month right now and I'm trying to save as much as I can. So yes, the truck is still basically stock.

Anyways, only thing I'm undecided on ATM is which Ucas I wanna go with. Thinking Cognito but if possible if like to get a pair that I can use my factory wheels.. Anyone know of some? I'm guessing just rcx?

Status
Not open for further replies.