JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sentence and the no straight pipes are the two most logical things i've ever read in your build threads. No offense.

Lol well, gotta grow up sometime

fuck the lighting, buy new wheels already srs

lmao, come on grant, you know he puts all the money into retarded things.

Bout 80% sure I'm buying Tyler's forces. But probly not till end of next month.

Sent from Tapashit

They've been putting hids in cars for over 20 years and JSP hasn't figured it out yet. :corny:

They've been putting hids in cars for over 20 years and JSP hasn't figured it out yet. :corny:

I just never herd of the error code eliminators. Never needed them. I've had HIDS on all of trucks and I've put them all in. All Phillips kits and never had a problem. I'm just new to the projector thing. Never had to mess with them until now :jsp:

Sent from Tapashit

STOP DEBATING AND DO SOMETHING TO THE TRUCK ALREADY :roflsquared:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

STOP DEBATING AND DO SOMETHING TO THE TRUCK ALREADY :roflsquared:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Money in my account > mods ATM. I'm takin my time on this one. Everything works lol just trying to get some money saved up before I start spending

Sent from Tapashit

So mash want

aderyqu3.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

I would rather have stocks than forces if I'm gonna drive through the shit jimmeh does everyday. Dnw to ruin forces IMO. Just not those awful high country wheels :scared:

Sent from Tapashit

I would rather have stocks than forces if I'm gonna drive through the shit jimmeh does everyday. Dnw to ruin forces IMO. Just not those awful high country wheels :scared:

Sent from Tapashit

So you'd drive a $40k truck trough it? But worried about some $1500 wheels?
:areyousrs:

Status
Not open for further replies.